Tough Decisions

It's been a few weeks without Seth now. He hasn't tried to contact me and neither did I. After our little fight, we stopped seeing each other after I told him I'd think about it.

Truth is...Life without Seth pretty much sucks and although I have the team and my job....my life is empty. He's no longer waiting in my apartment with flowers trying to surprise me, he's no longer there kissing me when I'm feeling down or stressed. He's no longer there.

I don't know what I'm going to do, but all I know now is that I cannot live without Seth. It's that simple. But in the same time I can't just cut my connections with Tony. That's absurd.

But if he could know what I was feeling, he'd know that I'm genuinely unhappy. I'm unhappy without Seth Walker and that's a fact. I live and breath him, and I just can't let him go, but was all of this worth losing Tony?

****

Approaching the compound, I sighed and took a deep breath. I needed to talk to Tony.

I walked closer to the guard by the door, and took off my sunglasses.

"Name?"

"Name?"

"Valentina Montenegro." I stated and he looked surprise before quickly letting me in.

****

"Who are you here for miss?"

"Stark." I mumbled and fidgeted with my fingers.

Walking inside the meeting room, Tony was standing across Nick Fury and they both seemed in deep conversation.

"Tony?" I whispered already regretting it.

"Oh. Hey, Val. I'm kind of in the middle of something, do you need something?" He asked and I gulped before nodding.

"I need to talk to you."

He shrugged in response and spoke to his AI.

"Friday, get the chopper ready."

"Yes, Boss."