Blame

This chapter contains mature themes you can skip them if you want.

I guess this is the longest chapter I ever wrote.

3092 words.
------------------------------------

My eyes fluttered open, and I frowned once the light hit my eyes.

To my surprise, I found Tony beside me, staring at me, and studying my every movement.

It was different for me.

He was never there beside me in the morning. He was either down at the lab or at the company.

"Tony?" I tilted my head to the side, snapping him back to reality.

And suddenly his face displayed many emotions. Worry. Disappointment. Nervousness.

"Do you regret it?"

And then suddenly I realised the reason for all of them.

Smiling sweetly at the billionaire, I shook my head slowly.

"Not even a little bit."

He sighed in relief at my response, and it seemed that he was in a much better mood.

"Well, that's a relief."

"Tony last night was..." I trailed off, recalling every moment, every kiss, every touch...the way he buried himself deep inside me.

"Intense? Amazing?" He raised an eyebrow, while getting up from the bed, and giving me a clear view of his naked self.

I gulped, and looked away almost instantly with a red face.

"I'm sorry I didn't catch that?" He teased, while leaning closer to me, so that his breath was hitting my neck.

He laughed at my flushed face, and stared picking one of his expensive suits, before shooting me a wink, and heading to the bathroom, but not before walking out and whispering seductively.

"You're free to join me...if you're not feeling too sore to move of course."

Groaning, I held my head in my hands and blushed.

God I really needed to get ahold of myself.

Slowly, I wrapped the bed sheets around myself as I struggled to walk.

My muscles were in fact very sore.

Feeling a little bit more confident, I dropped the sheets and opened the bathroom door, well aware that he was in there showering.

I opened the glass door that separated me, and Tony, and watched as the hot water droplets fell down his tanned body, and over his arc-reactor.

He didn't hear the door open, or hear me walk in the shower for that matter, he was busy washing the shampoo off his hair.

*******Skip from here******

Feeling just a little bit extra confident, I pushed him against the wall, while grabbing a fist full of his hair, and turning him around, making our lips meet.

He was a bit surprised at first, but he didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

Hot water droplets, trickled down my body making my body shiver in delight as his lips roamed mine.

He groaned and bit my lip, not enough to draw blood, but enough to make me moan.

"What took you so long?" He mumbled, and a second later, I was pinned against the wall with both my legs wrapped around his waist.