Compromise

"Tony!" Screaming at my sleeping boyfriend, I jumped on the bed, and failed to wake him up.

*******Skip from here******

He was naked under those covers, I was sure of it when I spotted his semi-erect penis.

Placing smattering kisses all over his face, all I got was a groan, and he turned to face the other direction.

What the hell was he dreaming about?

Smirking, I suddenly got the greatest idea.

Removing the covers from on top of him, I smiled while leaning down.

I kissed the tip slowly, and he stirred a little, but didn't wake up.

Wrapping my mouth around his tip, I sucked gently, and took more of him, and sucked just a little bit harder.

His eyes shot open, and he moaned loudly once my hand started vigorously moving up and down the inches I couldn't take in my mouth.

Sweat started gathering on his forehead as he gripped my hair tightly, moaning 'Faster' every few seconds.

"Fuck me!" He clenched his eyes shut, and tossed his head backwards, hitting the headboard.

"Oh god! Fuck-mmm. Valentina!"

His moans were setting me on edge, and I was already soaking wet.

"Faster! Oh-God!"

"I'm gonna- oh fuck I'm gonna-"

Groaning from deep in his chest, he shoots his liquid all in my mouth, and I swallowed every bit of it.

"Good morning baby." I winked at him, while savouring his taste.

"Indeed it is." He panted while running a hand through his messy hair.

Crashing our lips together, our tongues intertwined together, and he tasted himself on my lips.

"Can you taste yourself Anthony?" I panted, and he smirked.

"I'm sure you taste better."

In a second, my head hit the pillow, and my leg was thrown over his shoulder, as he ripped my panties.

He never did this to me.

My face probably screamed 'what are you doing' but he smiled faintly before connecting his lips down there, and giving me the most euphoric experience.

My eyes rolled back, and I basically couldn't suppress my moans.

He sent me over and over again, and I didn't want him to stop.

He repositioned his tongue, and hit all new angles, forcing me to moan even louder.

"Fuck! Tony!"

He cupped my backside, and slid his tongue even deeper into me, automatically forcing me to arc my back.

"Oh god! I'm gonna-"

"Let it go baby."

And I came hard.

He licked every drop, and stood up slowly, while biting his lip.

"I must say I'm really loving this view. You spread out all over my bed-"

"Our bed you fucking ass." I chuckled, and he kissed my forehead.

"Our bed baby."

*****End Skip*****

"This was your first wasn't it?" He raised an eyebrow, and I nodded.

"As usual I'm honoured."

"Happy birthday, Tone."