The Photoshoot

It was the day of that stupid photoshoot that Tony practically forced me to do, and I couldn't hate myself even more.

I woke up, and found Eddie nowhere near his crib, and I panicked.

Dashing to the elevator, I spotted my son with his father on the couch, both sleeping.

Edward was laying on Tony's chest, and Tony was fast asleep.

If I'm being completely honest with myself, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Tony was surrounded with baby toys, and I could only imagine what he did to get him to sleep.

"Baby." I whispered in his ear, and his eyes shot open.

"Good morning honey." He smiled at me, and I leaned down to kiss him when my mother walked into the floor.

"Who's my favourite grandson?" My mother spoke up excitedly, picking up a sleeping Edward.

"You get to the photoshoot, I'll take care of him." Mom promised, and both me and Tony nodded before sprinting to the bathroom to fool around in the shower for a bit, before heading out.

****

"I have absolutely no idea why you dragged me into this." I glared at Tony while walking towards him in the wedding dress.

"You look beautiful." He complemented me, and I noticed that he was dressed in an elegant black suit.

"What? You can't be the only one who dresses nice, I have a reputation to maintain here." He winked, and I laughed loudly, while pulling him down to meet my lips.

"Looks like you can't resist me Stark." I teased him, pecking him on the lips.

Instead of getting a sassy remark, which was what I expected, I got something else entirely.

"Yeah. I can't resist you, and I don't have to Val. I love you, god I love you so much." He chuckled in disbelief, shaking his head slightly, with a smile on his face.

"I barely even said those words to my mother, never uttered them to my father. At least I don't think I did. And here I am saying those words so freely to you, and I'm just..." he sighed, "I just want you to know how thankful I am to have you with me. To have you, and Eddie with me."

"I love you, Valentina, and I know I don't say it often, but you mean everything to me. My life isn't worth living if you're not right beside me living it with me. Showing me what it's like to be in love, to fall in love with the same person every day and never stop. And sure, I've been called an asshole, which I believe I am, I've been called selfish, which is probably true, but I swear to god Valentina, no one will ever love you as much as I do. No one would ever know you the way I do."

He shifted in his spot, and grabbed both my hands in his warm ones.

"And if I could relive all of my days, I'd live them all the same because I'm not entirely sure if I took a different step, I would have you here with me. I know I'm being uncharacteristically open, but I guess...I guess that's just the way I am with you. I am the best version of me when I am in your presence."

"I'm just dying to be what you've always wanted."

I smiled a little, and shook my head.

"You are. And you always will be." I said, but he cut me off quickly.