Late Valentine's Day

This chapter contains mature themes, you can skip it if you want.

---------------------------------------

"You lost me." I shrugged, and Tony just rolled his eyes at my stupidity.

"Well since you spent your Valentine's day cooped up in your room while eating pizza, I figured maybe you would want to have a late Valentine's day dinner?" Raising an eyebrow, he set down his lab tools and waited for my response.

"I would love to." I smiled from ear to ear, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, before sprinting outside, trying to think of a gift to get him.

****

"Ow! I'm sorry! Excuse me! Coming through!" I mumbled to people as I pushed them out of the way.

The mall was exceptionally crowded today, and I had to remind myself that I wasn't exactly a lucky person.

Finally giving up on what to get Tony, I called the two people who would know...

****

"No, Nat!" I refused the Iron Man costume, and she frowned.

"Why not?!"

"Because the man already has an Iron Man suit, and I don't think he would be too fond of a costume." I raised my eyebrows and she held her hands up in defence.

"You know what..." I trailed off.

"What?" Wanda asked, standing next to me.

"I got the perfect gift."

****

•Tony•

"I'm stuck." I shrugged and the guys just rolled their eyes.

"Just get her jewellery." Clint stated.

"Women love jewellery." Banner nodded, and I thought about it before picking up my phone and dialling a number.

****

"No, no, no." I shook my head, and motioned the workers to position the sign a little bit to the left.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to think of the positive things, and how she just might like all this, but part of still thinks that she might hate it.

I've never done anything like this, and it's just making me worried.

Stealing a glance at my watch, my eyes widened, and I realised that I should get dressed quickly if I wanted to get there before her.

****

-1 hour later-

•Valentina•

Tapping my heels against the ground, I moved towards the entrance, where to men were standing there greeting me with warm smiles.

Out of politeness, I smiled back, and walked outside, which was the location of some sort if backdoor garden.