1-Borro Cassete

Isabella's POV

My head hurts so bad. I can't remember anything from last night. The last thing I remember was going to Yoandri's party and I don't know what happened at the party.

I pulled the covers onto my head so that I can continue sleeping. Wait. This is not my bed cover. It smells different. And why am I wearing a guy's shirt? And I don't have my pants on?

Wait there's someone else on this bed. I slowly turned my body around. Oh. My. God. Who the hell is this? He's leaning on his back and thank god he has his shirt on.

I slowly removed the cover from my body and step down from the bed. Now where is my clothes and my phone? I tip toed around the room and found my things on a table across the room.

I still have my panties on, so I guess we didn't do anything last night. That's good. I quickly changed my clothes and took my stuff with me. Carefully so that I won't wake that person up.

I'm in real trouble now. I opened the door in discreet and peaked my head out. There's no one on this floor so I leave the room and get downstairs.

I heard some guys laughing from the living room. Holding my purse up to cover my face, I tip toed down the stairs.

"Hey, where's Erick?" someone asked me. I can't see who's asking and I don't want them to get to see my face. I don't know who they are.

Who the hell is Erick? I'm having a panic attack right now. I don't know these people. "I. I don't know." I answered before I ran to the front door and leave the house.

I didn't stop running until I'm really sure no one is coming after me. What the hell happened last night? I took out my phone and dial my best friend Anitta's number.

"Isabella where the hell have you been last night?" she asked as soon as she answered.

"Trust me I've been asking myself the same thing. I don't even know where I am right now." I replied.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" she sounds worried.

Then I remembered there's another thing I have to worry about. Juan. "Anitta does Juan know I've been missing last night?"

Juan is my brother. If he knew I was lost last night he would freak out and might as well not allow me to go out anymore.

"No. He called me and I said you're still sleeping so yup, he thought you're with me all night."

I let out a relief sigh. "Well thank you. See you at your house? I'll request for an Uber." I said before hanging up.

Somehow I still think about the person beside me on the bed just now. Will he look for me? Am I guilty for leaving him like that?

Anita answered her front door and gave me a hug as soon as she saw me. "Are you okay? Did anyone hurt you?" she asked, checking on me.

"I'm okay, I guess. It's weird." I answered.

"Let's get inside and you tell me everything while we have our breakfast." she took me in.

I shouldn't have put my expectations up so high when Anita mentioned breakfast just now. She never cooked, so the only thing we have right now is some cereals and low fat milk.

"Okay tell me what happened?" she asked, pouring the milk into the bowl. This girl is stupid. The only thing I hate about her is that she's the milk-before-cereals kind of person.

"Okay. I woke up with a hangover, beside a stranger, in a house I've never been to before. Oh oh, and I was wearing a guy's shirt with no pants on. And I'm pretty sure there are other guys in the house as well." I tried to recall every details.

Anita's eyes widen and she covered her mouth with her hand. "Girl, what if, they gang banged you?"

I hit her forehead with the spoon in my hand. "I had my panties on, that's the confusing part. If we didn't do it, what are we doing together on the same bed, in his house last night?"

We both took some time to think about it. "Did you see his face?" Anitta asked.

I shook my head. "I was so freaked out I took my stuff and ran away."

"You're stupid. That could be your new boyfriend you left there." she said.

Maybe she's right. I don't think he's a bad person. But you can't blame me, I'm pretty sure if anyone is in my place they'd freak out too.