4 - The Odds

Erick's POV

Me and the band is setting our stuff on the stage before our show started. We're a new band so we have to do almost everything ourself. But it's okay, everyone started from below.

"Bro, how do I look?" Chris showed himself to me.

Honestly he looks just the same as always. He has the package of a vocalist. Great voice, amazing face. The face of the band that helps get the girls to be a fan. "Good. Why are you asking?" I asked him back.

He grinned. "A girl is coming to our show tonight." his cheeks turned red. What the hell?

"So you like her, huh?" Richard asked.

He blushed even more. My heterosexual self gets goosebumps looking at his face. "Stop blushing man you look stupid." I throw a slow punch on his shoulder.

We started our show, played a couple of songs and when the show ended we all walked backstage and put our stuff into our van before a few girls came to talk to us.

"Hey girls how are you?" I gave each of them a hug. They always came to our show and we have to keep a good relationship with our fans.

Richard, Zabdiel, Joel and I were talking to the girls when Chris came to us with a girl in his arm. Wait that face seems familiar. That's Isabella, the girl that came home with me and ran away the next morning.

It has been a week since that happened and now we're meeting each other again. "Guys this is Isabella." Chris introduce us to her.

She smiled at us but when she saw me she was stunned. I tried to act cool because Chris doesn't know what happened before. The other guys tell their name to her and shook her hand.

I cleared my throat when it comes to my turn. "Erick. The guitarist." I said, letting out my hand.

She took my hand and her eyes were locked into mine. This is awkward. Does she remember me? It took her a moment to realize that she has been holding my hand and stared at me for too long. She then let go of my hand and shook her head before going back to Chris.

She's joining us for dinner so she hopped into our van and we all went to a bar. She glanced at me every once in a while and that sends shiver to my spine.

When we arrived at the bar Richard pulled me toward him. "Dude isn't that?"

"Yup that's her, man. I don't know if she remembers me but she can't take her eyes from me since she saw me." I whispered into his ears.

Chris turned to look at us so we acted like nothing happened and walked into the bar with the others. I have this uncomfortable feeling to have Isabella with us in the table so I walked out, telling them I'm having a headache and need some fresh air.

I saw a guy smoking some cigarettes and asked him for one. I laughed to myself while lighting up the cigarette in my lips. The odds of life is funny.

A moment later someone came and leaned on the wall next to me. I turned to see Isabella. What the hell is wrong with this girl? Am I that charming that she wants to follow me around even when she's not drunk?

She scratched her forehead. "This is weird but have we met before?" she asked.

She doesn't remember. And I don't know I need to tell her. "Why are you asking?" I asked her back.

"If I tell you, please don't think that I'm crazy." she said before taking a deep breath.

I stared into her face as I wait for her to continue. This girl. She's so pretty. Her brown eyes are sparkling and her rosy lips, I still remember how it tastes like when we kissed.

"I've been dreaming about you. No, your eyes. But I'm pretty sure it's you." she shook her head. "Oh my god you must think that I'm crazy right now." she continued.

She's cute. And how cool is that she's been dreaming about me? "No I don't. Why don't we walked around while you tell me about that dream? I'm curious." I gave her a smile.

She looks excited. "Wait for me here, okay? I'll get inside and tell Chris I'm leaving." she jumped a little before she ran back inside the bar.

She came back later, slow running towards me. We walked around the city and I'm telling you guys I kinda like her already. I feel bad for Chris but she came to me first, right?

"So, tell me about that dream." I said.

She blushed a little and gave out a small laugh. "Well. In my dreams, we're in a bedroom, I guess. And you were staring at me with those green eyes of yours, telling me things like this, "Isabella, I don't think it's a good idea." I don't know what idea was that but you sounds so gentle. Your voice is exactly the same too." she answered.

That's exactly what I said to her at my room the other night. So she didn't remember what happened, but dreamt of a part of it instead? Wow that's pretty weird. But cool at the same time.

We passed by an ice cream parlor so I decided to buy one for her. We both have a cone of ice cream in our hands right now and I felt like we're playing a scene in a movie.

Maybe I should let her know the truth. "I know it's crazy, just like what you said. But I'm telling you that this thing you dreamt about, it's real. I mean, it really happened." I explained to her.

Her eyes widen. "Wow, seriously? Why didn't I remember anything about it?" she asked.

A part of me is upset that she doesn't remember anything. I can't help myself right now so I smashed my lips onto hers. She kissed me back and it tastes exactly the same as that night.