34 - Rekindle

Erick's POV

I woke up with the bed empty. Isabella didn't wake me up. When we were together she used to wake me up with her soft kisses. Guess that's what has changed now. I have to accept the fact that I'm just her ex. With benefits she said.

I think I know where she is. She must be making some breakfast in the kitchen. I walked down the stairs and the closer I get to the kitchen, the sound of Isabella singing gets clearer. 

She doesn't noticed me. I took the seat and sit by the dining table carefully without making a sound. The scene of her singing and dancing while she's flipping the pancakes on the pan is so admirable. 

She turned around and almost screamed out when she saw me. "You scare me, Erick." she sighed.

"You didn't wake me up, Bella." I fake a sad voice.  

"You were sleeping like a baby. I was planning to wake you up when breakfast is ready." She put the pancakes on two plates and serve them on the table. 

"Got any plans for today?" I asked her when we finished eating. "Nothing. Maybe just swimming. And we'll make up some plans later." She answered before she walked away from the kitchen to the backyard. 

I followed her to the swimming pool, and she takes off her clothes in front of me. Her body never fail to amaze me. I was checking her out, when she turned her face and look at me from the corner of her eyes.

"What? Does this curves still does its thing on you?" She mocked me before jumping into the pool. 

I had to just stand still like a statue, just trailing my eyes on my ex moving her feet in the water

I had to just stand still like a statue, just trailing my eyes on my ex moving her feet in the water. Honestly, I'm enjoying the view. Until she decided to splash the water towards me. "What was that for?" I half screamed as I take off my shirt.

"For not paying attention to the danger that might strike on me. And you don't have to take that off it's not even that wet." she looks at my body. 

"Maybe it's not" I throw the shirt away and takes off my pants, leaving only my boxers on. "But admit it, you want this" I said as I jumped into the water to join her. 

We splashed on each other for a few minutes, we were having a water fight when we got too close to each other and suddenly it feels as if the time froze. We're lost in each other's eyes. It feels like I don't remember Isabella being this pretty before. 

"Anyone else got lost in those hazel brown galaxies since I left?" I asked her softly, still not moving my eyes away.

"Maybe. I mean, they're really beautiful aren't they?" Isabella blink multiple times as she ran her fingers in my hair. 

"I want to kiss you so bad right now." I speak under my breath. 

"Me too. But my fingers are already shrunk and wrinkled. We need to get out from this water." she cackled. 

We both leave the pool and get into the house. We walked to the kitchen, and I can't stand this temptation any longer. I picked her up by her waist and lift her onto the kitchen counter.

Isabella put her hands at the back of my neck and wrapped her legs on my waist. I can't believe I let go of her twice. I buried my head in her breast, mesmerizing the things I've lost since I left her.

"What have you done to me, Bella? Why can't I just forget you?" I said in her chest.

Isabella rest her chin on my head and stroked the back of my head with her hands. "You too, Erick. What have you done to me that I can't resist you everytime you come back?" She asked softly.

"I think it's because of this." I looked up to her and point my finger to my face. "I'm too handsome to resist, am I not?" I smirked proudly and raised my left brows. 

Isabella tilt her head back laughing and pushed me away. "You and your cocky face." She said before she put her feet on the floor as she gets down the kitchen counter.  

I pull her arms and takes her closer to my body, caressing her cherry lips before I pushed mine on it. "I miss this" she breathed against my lips. 

"I crave for this." I said in between kisses as we both violently kissing while slipping our hands under each other's shirt. I picked her up to the counter again, and moved my lips down to her chin, then her neck, and suck on her soft spot, which makes her moan.

"Erick, stop!" She pushed me away before she ran to the toilet. "No way, you give me hickeys?" she yelled.

I laughed as I walked to the toilet and saw her checking on the hickey I left on her love spot. "Oops. I'm sorry." I chuckled.

She squint her eyes on me. "You're lucky I'm still in love with those green orbs. And some high end makeups that can fully cover this thing you left on me." she shook her head while trying to cover up her smile.

"Cover it up quick, because I'm taking you out for lunch." I said. She hit me on my chest before she ran upstairs. "You're going to pay for that later, Bella. Trust me." I laughed as I followed her upstairs.

I excused myself while we're waiting for our food, saying I need to smoke as an excuse. Then I make my way to an accessory store nearby, to buy something for the both of us.

When I get back the food are already served, but Isabella waited for me before she starts eating. When we're finished, I took out the couple bracelets I've bought earlier.

I open my hand on the table in front of Isabella. "Give me your hand," I tell her and she did. I put the bracelet on her wrist, and tell her to do the same to me.

"You're my sun

"You're my sun. My life has been dark, I'm all alone but you're the only light that keeps me alive." I squeeze her hand in mine. "Let me be your moon. At most times I can't be near you, but you know I'm always there. Lighting up your way in your darkest days."