27 - The Family's Queen and Princess

Author's note: Why do I notice the vote is getting less? 😔 But still, thanks for reading, and thanks for the 130 votes 🌸

Erick's POV

I texted Jennifer, asking her if it's okay for me to return the car tomorrow and she told me she has seen it coming, so she wouldn't mind. She's sleeping over at our house tonight with Richard.

We get straight to Isabella's house, and just as we get out from the car Isabella has been dragging my hand and walks so fast to meet her mom. She did tell me her mom rarely comes home, so I bet she must have missed her a lot. We get into the living room and find a really gorgeous woman sitting on the couch with a glass of wine in her hand, talking to Juan. Now I know where these siblings got their stunning looks. It's from their madre. She doesn't even look like her oldest son is 24 years old. She doesn't look like she has children at all.

"Mama!" Isabella screaming cheerfully as she let go of my hand and ran into her mom's arms

"Mama!" Isabella screaming cheerfully as she let go of my hand and ran into her mom's arms. I stood here watching the two locked their bodies in each other's hug. The scene kinda reminds me of my mother but I'm brushing my thoughts off real quick.

They hugged each other really tight, like they'll never let go. "So, Juan Luis, did you take a good care of our little princess Isabella?" She turned to Juan as they break free from the hug. Isabella crossed her arms and rolls her eyes. "And yes, he did. Amazingly." She said sarcastically.

Her mom noticed something is going wrong. But she saw me before she could asked Isabella what happened. "Who is this, Isabella?" She smiled, motioning me to come closer.

Isabella smiled and blushed a little. "My boyfriend, Erick." She answered. Her mom studied my face. "Que lindo." She held my arms and gave me a quick hug. "I'm Luis, just like Juan's middle name. I know something good is waiting for me at home today." She said to me in a friendly tone.

We all sit together in the living room, while Isabella glared at Juan so that he would take his distance away from me. That's when Luis started to ask her what's wrong between the brother and sister. Juan can't hide his nervous face, while Isabella answered her mom's question without hesitation, not even a detail missed.

As soon as Isabella finished telling her, Luis extend her hand to hit Juan's shoulder. "Why did you hurt this nice young man? And let me remind you your sister is 20, Juan. She can date anyone she wanted to." She lectures him.

Juans said he's sorry and tells her he's not serious when he asked me to leave Isabella. It seems like the family's queen is now on my side. "I'm so sorry my good looking but foolish son hurt you, Erick." Luis apologize to me.

The two siblings asked Luis what's taking her home again this time, and she told them to wait until tomorrow. After that we all dismissed and Juan showed me the direction to a guest's room. Still holding on his character as an overprotective brother.

I don't mind sleeping in a separate room from Isabella. Her mom looks so cool about us but I still have to show some respect after our first meeting. I threw myself on the comfy queen sized bed and responded to my bandmates's texts, telling them all went well say thanks to them.

It's getting late and I'm sleepy. I turned the lights off and get under the cover. Just before my eyes were closed the door screeched open, revealing Isabella's figure coming in before she shut the door behind her. Then I heard her footsteps to the window as she draw the curtains open, allowing some lights into the room.

I cover my face with my arms and pretended to be fast asleep, when she gets herself under the cover and put her hands on me to pull my body closer. "Stop pretending, Erick. I know you're still there." I can feel her smiling when she whispered to me.

She blew her hot breath into my ears, and I can't hold my giggles. She took my arms and place it under her head. "I just don't want you to be lonely tonight." She ran her finger on my neck. "I thought flowers and a dinner is not enough to even get a kiss from you." I pull her onto me.

"It's not. That's why I'm here tonight." She put her face closer to mine until our nose touch. "I'm letting this little man.." she put her hand on my dick "..suffer" she let out her evil smirk before sliding down beside me.

Then she pulled her clothes on her head and threw it away. Looking at her body beside me in the dim light, she really is making my little man suffer by not letting me do anything other than stare. She rest her head on her hand, bitting her lips while her other hand plays with my hair. "Seriously Isabella? Don't do this to me." I begged.

She's still wearing the evil, hottie grin on her face. She's holding on to her game. "Say. Please." She whispered to me. Now I know I'm dating a devil. I nod and tilt her chin with my fingers as I pout my mouth and give her the eye. "Please, mami." I pleaded.

"Again. Say it with all your heart this time." She's really torturing me and my little friend down there.

"Please, I want you. Right now." I lowered my voice. She replied with a seductive laugh that makes it harder for me to hold myself any longer. "I'm taking that as a yes." I said as I rolled my body so that now I'm on top of her. "Can we start now, mami?" I smirked.

She put her hands on my back and pulled me down, making our skin touches and my face rest on her neck

She put her hands on my back and pulled me down, making our skin touches and my face rest on her neck. "Now, baby." She whispered softly. And so I did, we take it nice and slow at first, until she begged me to do it harder. "Anything to please you, mami." I obeyed my princess's command and gave her the best.

I'm so sorry I can't write any sex scene in details. I just can't write about Erick do it without feeling guilty 😂 Don't forget to vote, lovelies ❤ Your comments and votes are what keep me going 🌸