44 - Let Her Know

Erick's POV

"Erick, wake up." Bella gave me soft pecks on both of my eyes to wake me up. I grabbed her without opening my eyes, and pulled her body closer to me. "Are we going to have a good morning sex, mi amor?" I whispered into her ears with a grin on my face.  

Bella pushed my face away with her hand. She always does this to me. "I'm dying to. But Juan just called us back. Keep whining about me not coming home for days bla bla bla." She said as she stood up from the bed, taking my hand with such force that makes pulls me up with her.

"He had you for 21 years, and still complains when I just abduct you for one week?" I sighed. I'm still tired from last night's rescue mission, not to mention the baby making mission I had to do after that. Luckily I'm pleasured by the second one. 

I'm ready with my clothes on, while Isabella is doing something with her hair. As she was done I turned her around and pick her up, making her legs wrapped around my waist as she cupped my face and smiled before she repeatedly kissing me. I can do this all day. But Juan is sticking his ass around us everytime things went good. But he won't he there for long. Not anymore. 

As we got downstairs the guys are having breakfast in the kitchen. It must be Lily, Zabdiel's girlfriend cooking for us. With Isabella still clinging on me, I walked to the kitchen, causing Joel to cringe. 

"I love you Bella, but do you guys really have to show this lovey dovey act every time you're here?" He whines, making the others laugh

"I love you Bella, but do you guys really have to show this lovey dovey act every time you're here?" He whines, making the others laugh. "That's fine. I love this couple." Jennifer stood for us. 

I bent Bella over so that she can reach the waffle on the table. She bite on it on one end, and lean forward so that my mouth can reach the other end. We're doing this just to annoy Joel even more, honestly. It has become our habit to do that. Bella thinks he looks cute when he cringes. 

Joel widen his eyes on us. "I wonder if you're going to torture your child like this every morning in the future." He shakes his head. 

Soon after that we went straight to Juan's place by my bike. "You guys are not even married yet but you already forget about me." Juan greet us from the couch as we entered the front door. "Stop being dramatic, brother." Bella punches his shoulder after she hugs him. 

Juan lead us to the kitchen. Breakfast round 2. As we were eating his phone keeps blowing up. I can guess what was that about, but I'm asking anyway. "Who's that? Why are you not answering?"

Juan shakes his head and mutes his phone. "It's my uncle Robert. His number 1 bitch ran away last night. What's the big deal about it? Just find another girl. I've got my own business to worry about." He complains. 

So Robert is already aware. I sip on my orange juice to swallow my nervousness. Just act like nothing happened, Marco's voice keep playing in my head.

~~

Sitting on my bike in front of an abandoned building where I used to meet Marco, I gave him all the information about the big supply Juan's team are expecting next two weeks. When we're done talking about Juan, I started asking about Chris and his girl.

"I've told him he can leave anytime he wants to. All he need to do is to tell the guards to call me and I'll pick him up. But he doesn't want to leave the girl yet." Marco answered.

Seems like I have to take his place on our gig this weekend. I don't mind, as long as my bro is happy. "Have you tell Bella about me?" Marco asked.

I shook my head no. She doesn't know anything about Marco. She doesn't even know about us saving Jess from her uncle. I just told her I was helping Chris finding his girl and that's it.

"You need to tell her now. After that, prepare to leave this town. I don't want any of you around here when we take down Juan and his team. I don't want to risk your safety." Marco said to me, serious.

I nod, before we both get on our bike to leave the place. From the corner of my eyes I caught a figure behind a tree near the building, but when I moved my eyes to get a clearer sight I saw nothing.

"What's wrong?" Marco asked. I shook my head, telling him it was nothing so that he won't be worried. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I told myself to brush it off from my head.

I called Bella and  asked her to get ready for a date before I picked her up from her house, taking her to our favorite place, the beach. We came here a lot. She put the blanket down to cover the sand, and we both lay down on it as I let her rest her head on my arm.

We spent a few minutes in silence, just embracing each other's company. I'm struggling to find a right way to tell her the truth about Marco and our plan. I knew she hates Juan's business but he's still her brother. Will she be okay with what Marco's team had planned for him?

"Bella, do you love your brother?" I asked, trying to make an intro to our main subject.

Bella looked up to me with her confused face. "He's my brother. Of course I do. He did bad things but he'd do anything to protect me. So yeah, I love him." she answered. "That's a weird question, Erick. Why are you suddenly asking me that?" she looks curious.

I look down to her hand in mine as I gulp before I open my mouth. "There's something I need you to know." I let out a deep breath.