39 - Party Night

Isabella's POV

Tonight is the band's anniversary night. They've been in the band for 2 years now. Erick organized a party, he rented a penthouse for 2 days, today and tomorrow. We both know where the money came from. 

I came a little bit late, due to Anitta and Yoandri having a little fight that delayed us for almost 30 minutes. I find Chris as soon as I got in. "I'm sorry I'm late. Blame it on those two." I point at my two best friends that are still fighting in the middle of the partying people. Chris took me to meet the other band mates. Of course, Erick wasn't there. Too busy with the girls, I assume. 

"Thanks for coming, Bella. You're beautiful as always. But I can't stay for long." Joel said, taking a shot from Chris's hand, which is supposed to be for me. "Finally got someone to hook up with." He winked at me before he left us. 

I widen my eyes at his action and turned to the guys. "Is he drunk?" I asked. "I'm afraid so." Chris replied. "Have a great first time, Joelito!" Richard cheered on him before Joel turned his head and throw his middle finger in response. "He's definitely drunk, never saw him doing that before." I shook my head, almost impressed at what Joel has showed us today. And that makes the guys laughed.

The music turned louder and everyone started to dance. Chris stood up, asking me to join him so I did. I think I'm feeling good about this party right now. "Do we need another drink?" Chris whisper yelled since it's too loud in here. "We do!" I screamed out. 

While Chris was away I saw Erick coming into the crowd. He stopped by a girl who pulled his arm and play flirt with him. Being the fuckboy Erick Brian, of course he played along. Until he found me looking at him. 

He walked to me as soon as he saw me

He walked to me as soon as he saw me. I know he would. "Found my princess." He grabbed me closer by my waist. "Really? Who's that girl just now?" I arched my brow. 

He threw his playful smirk at me and leaned closer to my ear level. "That was no one. You're the one I'm searching for in this party." He said into my ears. Damn he sounds so hot. He locked his eyes onto mine while licking his upper lips. "You leave me no choice, Bella." He said before he pulled me in for a kiss. 

The thing about this Cuban fuckass is that every kiss will never be a simple one. It will always be passionate, and heated up until we forgot that we're not alone. We only break the kiss when we're out of breath. 

When we opened our eyes, Erick's face wasn't the only thing that I see. It's Chris, standing behind him, looking at me with frustration in his eyes. God, I've hurt him. "Chris." I said, alarming Erick of the one that's watching us. 

Chris clenched his teeth, glancing at me before he walked away. I break free from Erick, but he grabbed me from walking away. "I'm sorry I need to find him." I said before I walked away, trying to find Chris. I found him later, talking with Richard.

"Chris, let's talk, please." I held his arms, asking him to look at me. He took a deep breath before he moves his eyes on me, staring into my soul. His eyes glazed.

"I knew it, Bella. I can never take his place. It will always be him, no matter how hard we try. Thanks for giving me a chance." he said as he rubbed his thumbs on the back of my hand. He was looking down, before he put his eyes back on me. "Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. I can never be. I just need to be alone right now." he forced a smile before he left.

I was left speechless. My heart aches as I watch him leaving. It's my fault anyway. "I think we need to talk, Bella." Richard took me away. "I'm not trying to blame you, or Erick. But in your case right now, three hearts are at stake. It's better to hurt just one, rather than all three. You know what I mean." he carefully let out his words for me to understand.

I put my head down to the floor, "I get you." I answered. Richard reached for my hand. "I know you've made your choice even before I ask you to. Just go, I'll handle it with Chris later." he smiled.

I feel bad for hurting Chris. But he's right, no matter how hard we tried, I can never replace Erick. And the harder we try, we're just breaking our hearts more. I looked around for Erick, and find him in the kitchen, competing with someone on who can handle more shots.

I turned his body around. "You came back." he cupped my face and caress me with his thumbs. "Tell me right now, Erick. Can we get back together? Officially." I asked. His eyes shined with joy as he nod dramatically. We were about to kiss, when Zabdiel pull us away.

"Since you took him away from the competition," Zabdiel said to me. "You both have to take a punishment. You can't kiss unless you take a shot. One shot, one kiss." he said. Erick and I exchanged looks, before we took the challenge.

One shot, and we kissed. Suddenly Erick breaks the kiss. "What about Chris?" he asked. "We know it will never work." I answered. As if he knew what's in our mind, Zabdiel hands us another shot. And we took it before we start another kiss, that was again, broken by Erick. "But my job-" "We'll find our way out later." I cut his words, taking another shot from Zabdiel's hand and pull Erick in for another kiss.

The bunch of fools in the kitchen keep cheering us on for more shots that lead to more kisses, until we both got wasted. And we lost track on what happened next. All that matter is Erick never let me go from him the whole night.

Ahah, no, this is not the ending

Ahah, no, this is not the ending. There's a lot more to come. Keep voting, love y'all 😉