5 - The One That I've Been Chasing In My Dreams

Isabella's POV

Erick smashed his lips onto mine and just as if it was an impulse, I kiss him back. It felt so right it seems like my lips knew him and we're at the same pace.

Now that we're so close he's cologne smells stronger. I knew this scent. Wait, it's the same scent I smelled on the bed cover the other day. Suddenly flashes of scenes playing inside my mind rapidly.

(flashback)
I saw this hot guy walking out from a room and I really like that feature on his face. So I grabbed his arms and he's so sexy maybe I should seduce him.

"Take me home cubano."

His friends asked him who I was and I don't want him to let me go. "No, don't leave me." I begged him.

I'm clinging on this guy's body like a koala. He told me his name earlier but my head is swinging in the wind I can't force myself to remember a thing he said. All I know is I think he's taking me into his room.

He left to the toilet so I took of my dress and left it on the floor. This should make him want me. I want this cubano tonight. He's so sexy and I'm in love. Oh there he is.

"Oh my cubano is back."

(flashback ended)

I pulled away when all the pieces in my head gets together.

Erick looked surprised that I ended the kiss. "I'm so sorry Isabella I just can't help myself." he must've think I don't like him.

"No, it's not like that, Erick. Now I remember everything." I feel my face heated up. I must've turned blood red right now.

"So, how should I react to that?" Erick asked me.

I can't believe it. I seduced him? I swear I'll never drink too much again in future. What the hell, Isabella? He's hot but can you be more embarrassing?

"Erick, it's so embarrassing. Oh my god. I begged for you to take me that night. I even.. Oh my god." I ran my hands in my hair.

Erick laughed. "It's okay, Isabella. Everything happens when you're drunk I understand that." he told me.

I remembered waking up with his shirt on me. "So you put your shirt on me that night?" I asked.

He nod his head. "I don't think you'll feel comfortable waking up with no clothes on beside a guy that you won't remember. And since you ran away the next morning, I'm pretty sure I was right." he answered.

He's such a nice guy. I appreciate it that he respected me enough not to do anything to me that night.

It's so funny how I seduced him that night, woke up in blank and ran away from his house as if he was the one that force me to come home with him.

"It's funny how you don't remember anything but you dreamt about it." Erick said with a small laugh.

Yeah it is. I laughed too. "You're a nice person, Erick. Thank you for being such a gentleman that night." I said to him, putting my hand on his chest.

"You deserve the respect, Isabella." he took a step closer to me. And touch my face.

He stared at my lips again and leaned in to give me another kiss. This time I won't pull away. I'm letting my tounge work it's way instead.

"Mami you're in love with me." Erick said in my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'll never deny that." I replied.

When I saw Erick just now I knew he was the one I fell in love with in my dreams. I can't take my eyes from him since then.

I do like Chris. He's nice. But Erick, he got me as soon as I laid my eyes on him. His enchanting jade eyes, his sexy accent. I want him when I'm drunk, and still want him when I'm not.

We both rest our foreheads on each other, trying to catch our breath. "Now, quick question. Your place or mine?" Erick asked.

"Mine. It'll be awkward if Chris saw us, right?" I replied.

Erick smirked. "Your place it is, mami." he grabbed my waist.

I took him to my house, Juan won't be at home tonight so I think we'll be good. We kissed all the way from the front door, to the stairs, to my bedroom door and finally now we're on my bed.

"Don't run away from me again this time, Isabella

"Don't run away from me again this time, Isabella." Erick put his hand under my shirt.

"I won't" I replied. We helped each other with our shirt and Erick pull out his wallet from his pocket, taking out a small package and bit the edge of it.

He took out the condom and smirk at me as he swing it in his hand. "Wanna help this poor man?" he asked.

"Sure, daddy" I smirked back as I undo his pants and put the rubber thing on him. We all know what happened after that 😏