15 - Camila

(Flashback to early 2017)
Erick's POV

I checked on the time on my phone. Then I found a notification from my girlfriend Camila.

Cami ❤: Good morning, mi amor 💋

Me: Good morning princessa. I miss you 😔

Cami ❤: Me too. I'm coming to your house

I met Camila on the first week I moved here. That was before I joined this band, when I was just kicked out by my family.

I was singing while playing my guitar at the bar, when I saw a pretty girl with a gloom on her face sitting alone. When my performance ended I approached her and started a conversation.

It turned out she just lose her family too. But her case was different, her parents died in a car crash, leaving only her and her sister behind.

Since then we met each other a lot and started dating. Even after Richard took me into the band. Being in this band, I never thought this face attracted than many girls.

Of course I felt guilty at Camila sometimes but she's busy with her study, and I don't want to distract her. I don't even feel anything for the girls, I just love my Camila.

I took off my shirt and tossed it away in the laundry bag before I get into a fresh one so that there won't be any suspicious bitch scent on me.

"Erick, your girlfriend is here." Joel yelled from downstairs.

I came down running and pick her up. "My Camila." I spin her around, making her laugh. "I miss you." I pout my mouth. She looks really pretty today.

"Aww, baby." she said as I put her down. "I miss you too." she kissed my lips.

"Cmon guys you met each other last week." Joel complaint before he left us two in the living room.

We ignored his comment and continue to cuddle on the couch

We ignored his comment and continue to cuddle on the couch. Every time we touched I tell myself I should change my way, I shouldn't sleep with other girls anymore. But that's it. At night when another girl touches me I ended up on their bed again.

We were making out on the couch when she pushed me away slowly and look straight into my eyes. "I need to tell you something." she said in a serious tone.

"I'm pregnant."

I don't know how to react to this. I gently pushed her off from my body and stood up, rubbing my thumb on my forehead. "Don't tell me you're keeping it." I said.

"You know I can't afford to lose my family. This baby is my family. Our family." she told me.

I can't be a father yet. I'm enjoying my life and having a kid is going to ruin everything. It's a big responsibility. "I'm sorry I need to think about this." I looked away.

I can hear she's starting to sob. She stood up and hugged me but I didn't hug back. There's too much going on in my mind. "I love you" she said before she kissed my cheek, and a drop of her hot tears fall onto my shoulder before she left my house.

I dropped myself on the couch with my head in my hands. What should I do now? The day passed and I didn't tell anyone about the pregnancy.

We just finished with our gig when someone grabbed me from behind and starts flirting with me. I played along and we began to kiss. I pinned her to the wall and start sucking on her neck.

"There's too much joy in life than being a father, right?" I stopped when I heard that voice. No it can't be.

I turned around to see Camila looking at me with tears falling on her cheeks. Just before I can say anything she slapped me on the face and ran away, leaving me behind, regretting what I've done.

I tried to call her multiple times but she didn't answer. We decided to look for her at her aunt's house. I push the door bell a few times before her sister Jessica came out.

Before I could ask her anything she crossed her arms and looked behind me. "Where's Cami?" she asked.

"Wait, she's not here?" I'm starting to get worried.

Jessica furrowed her brows. "She can't be here our aunt kick her out when she told us she's pregnant. It's all your fault." she yelled at me. "Now you're telling me you don't know where my sister is?"

Without wasting any time I grabbed her hand and dragged her out. "We need to find her." I told her. She nod and get into our van.

We tried to find her at her friends's house, but none of them had seen her. I started to feel relieved when my phone finally showed her caller ID.

"Camila, I'm so sorry for what happened. Please tell me where are you right now?" I asked as soon as I answer the call.

I heard her crying on the phone. "Erick, mi amor Erick. I think I've loved you too much. Too much that I can't take it anymore. I think this is goodbye." she said before she hung up.

"Where is she?" Jessica started to cry.

I told her Camila didn't tell me anything, and we need to keep searching for her. "It's your fault, you hear me? She knew about you all along. She knew you slept with other girls. She knew you were cheating on her." My heart stopped beating when she said that. All these times, she knew?

"She cried herself to sleep almost every night, knowing you lied to her. She keeps asking me how to make herself good enough for you so that you won't need anyone else. She thought the baby would make you change. But I guess you didn't. I knew it." she cried hysterically.

I can't stop my tears from rolling down my cheeks. I've wronged Camila. I've hurt her too much. We checked on every bar and motels, until we get to Sunshine Motel.

I showed Camila's picture to the register guy and he gave us her room number. We rushed to the room and I knocked a few times but there's no answer. I can't wait anymore.

I started to kick the door, when Richard pushed me aside and started throwing himself against it, causing him to barged into the room.

"Someone call the ambulance" he yelled out as soon as he was in the room.

I ran inside and find Camila laying on the bed with empty medicine bottle in her hand. There's a suicide note beside her on the bed.

I tried to wake her up by shaking her body but she didn't move. "Cami, please wake up." I pleaded while kissing her multiple times, causing her face to wet with my tears.

Jessica fall on her knees and cried her heart out. "You killed her, Erick" she screamed at me.

This can't be happening. I wrapped her body in my arms and screamed my lungs out for her to wake up, but it's too late. Cami is already gone, along with our unborn baby. And I'm the one to blame.