46 - One Fine Day With Family

Isabella's POV

The ride to Florida was full of tense at first. We had this stern looking man driving us, another not less stern looking guy beside him. Much worse, Chris and Jess aren't here with us. They're in another car behind.

Erick's mom was already waiting for us in front of her house. As soon as we get out from the car, she ran and locked Erick in her hug, tears running on the both of their face.

"I'm sorry I told you to leave us alone. I don't mean it, my son. It's just a parent's rage." She said, still not letting go of him. Chris, Jess and I just stay silent, respecting the mom and son reunion.

Just a few seconds later his mom let go of him, and they both calmed down. "So these are your friends." She smiled at us. "I'm Maria. Brian's mom."

Erick pulled me by my waist. "Isabella, my girlfriend." He said before leaving a kiss on my head. Damn this boy is bold. He makes my blushed by saying that. Chris and Jess introduced themselves, and Maria invited us in.

We're sitting in the kitchen with some cuban dish on the table. Maria makes the situation not awkward by asking us some questions about ourselves and tell us funny things Erick did when he was growing up.

After that Maria showed us our rooms and let us rest inside. "Go talk to your mama. I'm checking up on Chris and Jess." I said to Erick, giving him time to spend alone with his mom before his nephew comes.

After Erick left the room I went to Chris's. The door was wide opened, as if they were expecting one of us to come. Jess saw me and invites me in, saving a spot on the bed for me to sit beside her.

"Where's the big guy?" I asked as I sat beside her. "You mean the kid living in a 23 years old body? He's out to the bathroom." She laughs, making fun of Chris which is undeniably true.

We've break the ice earlier in the kitchen, and I'm glad Jess is an easy going person. I don't have the other girls with me here, so I need the both of us to be good with each other, which doesn't seem to be a problem now.

"At first I thought you'd never want to talk to me." Jess said. That surprises me because I thought she was the one that's going to dislike me. "No way, why?" I ask with the disbelief shown on my face. "Because, my sister, Erick." She answered. I reach for her hand and assure her that I had nothing against Erick's history with her sister.

Chris came out from the bathroom and immediately throw himself on the bed end, joining our conversation. "What are you girls talking about? Your men?" He wiggled his brows. "As if we had nothing else to talk about other than your dicks." I scoff, raising my feet to push him off from the bed, causing him to fall.

Chris got back on the bed laughing, taking Jess onto his lap. "Since anything can happen in future, I have something to tell you." I said after taking a deep breath, with the two waiting for me to spill it out.

~~

Nick, who is Erick's nephew and Marco's son came with his mom Laura around evening. Erick and Chris joined the 11 years old boy to play soccer in the backyard, with me and Jess enjoying the scene through the kitchen window. I adore this scene of Erick with kids. He seems so loving. Chris too, but I'm focusing on Erick.

As the food was done I helped set the table with Laura. "It's nice seeing Erick again after 5 years. His face is still the same, but I do notice he has changed. In a better way." she smiled.

"More mature, you mean?" Erick jumped in with a smirk on his face, leaning by his side on the wall. Laura hit his chest before hugging him. "We miss you, skinny boy." she said into his ears softly. I can see Erick almost teared up when he hugs her back.

The dinner went well. I felt loved by this small family. Erick keeps asking Nick if he wants more rice, or water, why he didn't finish the chicken, to the point that Nick gets annoyed. "I can handle myself, Uncle B. I'm 11." Nick rolls his eyes, making us all laugh at Erick.

As the dinner ended, Laura dismissed herself with Nick. "He can stay here for the night. That kid miss me." Erick frowns. "Ahah! Don't accuse my son, you're the one that miss him. And he can't stay, he has school tomorrow, Uncle B." Laura says as she kissed his cheek and leave with Nick.

Now it's back with just the four of us again, since Maria excuse herself to sleep earlier. We buried ourself onto the couch, sharing blankets with our partners while watching movies. Under the blanket our hands do their works.

I grinned as Erick slid his hand from my back to my breast, while my right hand sneaked into his pants. I rub his friend down there to tease him. "Oh my god." he moans, making Chris looks at us with his eyes widen.

"Seriously? With us here and your mom in there?" he asked, pointing at Maria's bedroom. We just shrugged and laughed before we kissed to mess with him even more.

"I miss Joel at times like this." I confess. Actually I miss the whole squad. The guys and their girlfriends. Anitta and Yoandri included since Yoandri hangs around with the guys a lot just like he's a part of the band.

Chris was looking at his phone screen. Marco took away my phone along with Erick's, but let Chris keeps his. Maybe because he's not directly related with Juan. "Well I don't think he misses us." he says, handing the phone to us. It's a picture Richard sent in their groupchat.

Rich: A rare picture of the nerds kissing 😜

"Damn we missed that." Erick said in frustration. "But you got to spend a day with your family." I said, making him smile. "Yea that's the best part of it." Erick replied with shine in his eyes.

Hope you like it ❤ and be prepared for the upcoming chapter, which will be published tomorrow.