31 - Heartbreak Girl

Isabella's POV

Since I broke up with Erick, I hang out with Chris a couple times. He texted me asking if I'm okay, telling me I can talk to him if I'm not. And that's what I did.

Me: Puppy eyes, are you working today?

Chris: Nope. Still on my bed.
Chris: Lunch?

Me: Was about to ask that. I'll pick you up.  

I hit send and get ready to leave. It hurts bad enough as soon as Erick shut the door behind him, and only gets worse after we get back to our home. So I never let myself be alone or else I'll be crying myself to sleep.  

I lowkey wish I can get a sight of him when I pick Chris up from their house. My eyes went all over the place to the windows of the house, but I can't find him. 

I quickly move my eyes away when Chris gets into the car. "Hey, Bella."

"Hey Chris." We gave each other a hug before I start driving, disappointed that my eyes didn't get it's daily dose of Erick Brian's pretty face.

"How is he?" I asked while we're eating. I don't have to mention the name, Chris knows who I was talking about. 

"He's doing good. Currently working on our new song with Richard. Rarely at home since your brother came back" that explains why I don't see him every time I pick Chris up.

Chris cleared his throat. "Can I ask you something?"

I gulped in response and tell him to ask whatever he wanted to. "If he comes back to you, will you take him?" 

"Keep that question until he comes back to me. Which will never happen." Deep inside my heart, I know I'll take him back. 

~~

"So, what if we go clubbing?" I suggested. 

Anitta and Yoandri exchanged looks and nod. "Let's do it." They said in unison. 

I take them to Magia, Juan's night club. The bonzers know me so they allow us in just by looking at me. Anitta grabbed my hand as soon as we got in. "What are we doing here?" She asked. 

"Clubbing?" I keep walking to the bar and ordered my drinks.  

"I know, but, Magia? Are you trying to-" "Shut up and drink and we'll have fun" I cut her out. 

My eyes went wild, searching all over the space to find that face of his. Until the team came in with Juan in the middle, and beside him, Erick. Our eyes met and we both quickly move away while I took another shot from my glass. 

Anitta and Yoandri has left to the dance floor. Leaving their single friend alone. Someone put a glass of drinks beside me. I know this scent is not Erick's so I don't bother. 

"Never let a pretty girl drinks alone." He grins. What the hell does this basic face want from me?

His grin looks so annoying at this point. He can't really think he I'm going to fall for that stupid look. This is an insult for my high preference for men. "Who says I'm alone? I'm not." I answered without glancing at him. 

He put his hand on my thigh and rub his thumb on it. Before I can say anything someone grabbed my arms and turns me around. "I'm sorry I was late, babe."

I can't believe what I'm seeing. "Erick-" he doesn't allow me to say anything by planting his lips on mine. I've been craving for this for a while now, so I let my lust works its way, sucking on Erick's lips like we're in our own world. I know this feeling goes both way. His tounge proves it.

Realising that the guy has gone, Erick pulls away and takes his step back

Realising that the guy has gone, Erick pulls away and takes his step back. I put my hands on his jacket and pull him back to me. "Stay. Just for a couple of drinks. Please." I begged softly. 

He was contemplating for a while, before he chose to stay and sit beside me. "Just to keep them away from you." He said, keeping his eyes away from me. I don't care what he says, I just want him to be near me again. 

"I miss you" I semi whispered but I know he heard me. Erick turned his face to my direction and opened his mouth to say something. "Erick, vamos." Juan disturbed us. And of course, Erick obeyed.

Before Erick leaves, I grabbed his hand so that I can talk to him for the last time tonight. Erick cupped my face and for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me again.

"Don't come around me again, Bella. Forget me. You deserve someone better, maybe Chris." He puts my hand down slowly and follows Juan.  

I should have known better. What was I thinking? Yoandri and Anitta seems to have fun with each other, there's no point disturbing them. Erick wants me to be with Chris? Fine. Let's do him a favor. 

Chris came as fast as he can after I call him. I told him I want to go somewhere else, but I don't know where. "Can we get some pizza? I'm hungry" he fake a sad face.

"Pizza place it is. But first, let's find Anitta and tell her we're leaving." and so we did. We took ourselves to the pizza place Chris likes and enjoy the carbs.

Chris asked me what happened when I met Erick just now. I tell him everything, except for the part when Erick picked out his name. "I was so stupid for thinking he would change his mind when he kiss me." I shook my head in disappointment.

"At least you know he still cares. If not he wouldn't have bother to help keep that guy away from you." Chris tried to ease me up.

"But a kiss wasn't necessary. He's just playing with me. And now I'm broken again." I replied.

Chris looks at me and let out a small laugh. So I asked him what's funny about it. "It's not funny. I just remembered something. You ever heard the song Heartbreak Girl by 5SOS?"

I nod my head. "What does that has to do with me?"

"You're the girl that song referred to right now." he smiled.

I played that song in my head for a while to try to understand what he was implying. "And you're Luke Hemmings?" I arched my brow.

Chris shrugged his shoulders in response. "I don't know, maybe?"

"What are you waiting for then? Take away my hurt." I leaned my body forward and cross my hands on the table.

"Only if you allow me to." Chris reach for my hand and squeezed it gently. You made me do this, Erick. Let's see if you can bear it.

So is everyone okay with Isabella and Chris? Don't forget to hit that little star, he needs some lovely touch 😉