32 - Nothing Good

Isabella's POV

I woke up with my throat as dry as a desert. Should've drink some water before I went to sleep last night. A hand grabbed mine just when I dropped my feet on the floor. 

"No, where are you going?" Chris cried behind me.

"Just to get some water. I'm sorry I wake you up." I stroked his hair. "I won't be long." I peck a kiss on his cheeks before I left the bed.

I fill my glass and sip the water, swallowing it along with the hard feelings I had in my chest. I've been seeing Chris for a week now. But there's nothing official between us yet. We slept for the first time last night and it occurs to me that I still can't erase Erick from my mind. 

Erick doesn't know about us yet. At least that's what Chris told me. I feel bad for doing this to Chris but every time he touched me I keep reminding myself on how Erick touches me. 

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, so I quickly wiped the tears that I didn't notice has been rolling down my cheeks. "You said you won't be long." Chris pouted, leaning his cheek on the wall. 

I finish the water in my glass and show it to him. "I'm done, let's go back." I take his hand. 

Chris pulled me back and pick me up. "What are you doing?" I chuckled. 

"Treating you in best way you deserve, princess." Chris whispered gently into my ears. Maybe if I give myself a little more time, Chris can help me forget about Erick. 

Chris jumped out from the bed, waking me up in surprise. "Fuck, I'm late." He said as he put on his pants and his shirt. 

He noticed that I'm up so he bent over and kiss my head. "I'm sorry for waking you up. I need to leave now." I just smile and nod my head. 

"Chris?" He turned his head when I called him. 

I was about to remind him something, but he spoke up before I did. "I know. Don't let them know. Don't worry about it, Bella." He pressed his lips into thin line. 

I know it must be disappointing for Chris. We kissed, cuddled and we sleep together last night but I always tell him to keep it a secret. I just don't want his bandmates to think that I'm a hoe. 

"Take care, Chris." I yelled from the stairs. Chris stopped and throw his best smile at me. "I will, Bella. See you." He blows a kiss before he left. 

I was too busy admiring his lovely act I didn't notice the frozen shock Anitta in the living room. Her jaw dropped from what she just saw. Damn, I was caught red handed. 

"You sleep with Chris???" She screamed with her eyes widened.

I know there's no point in denying it. "I... Did" I answered hesitantly.

She spent the day lecturing me about how mean it is to use someone to get over your ex but I don't care. Erick was the one that tells me to find someone else. He asked for it. Plus, I'm pretty sure a few more weeks in Chris's warm hugs will help me forget about my ignorant Cuban ex.

Anitta stayed until dusk, and left when Yoandri came to pick her up. When she was gone I can't find anything to do so I just sat on my couch, maybe binge watching some movies to spend the night.

Juan came home around mid night. I can hear him talking to someone on his way in. Don't tell me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Erick angrily when I saw him behind Juan.

"Wow, sis, what are you so mad about?" Juan laughed at me. "Sit. I have something to talk to you about." the three of us sat on the couch.

I keep my glare on Erick's face. How can he be so cool when I gave him this look now? Before this he'll panicked out every time I shot this kind of look at him.

"I'm going to Colombia for a few days. Our uncle needs me for a deal." Juan says. "Erick will take care of you when I'm not around. Don't you dare to protest, Isabella. He's the only person I can trust to be around you."

I ignored Erick's presence at this point. "What about Danny? You trust him, don't you?" I asked. There's no way I'm staying with my ex for a few days. I'm trying to move on, this will never do any good to the progress I've made.

"I'm taking Danny with me. Look, Bella, I've think this through, okay? You have to stick with Erick. Never ever leave his sight. I'm leaving tomorrow." Juan stood up.

I know there's no point in fighting him right now. He made up his mind and he won't change it. No matter what I said.

Juan left to his room, leaving me and Erick in the living room. "Don't think that I want to do this. I hate it as much as you do." Erick speaks up.

He doesn't get it. It's not just having him around me that I hate. I don't hate him that way. It's that I have to be near him all day, but can't touch him the way I used to. Not being able to love him how I want to.

He's looking at me with no emotion showed on his face. So he really hate the fact that he has to be with me just for a few days? Seems that he really moved on now. And that dissapoint me at some point.

"He's leaving tomorrow, isn't it? What if you leave and come back tomorrow? I don't need you here tonight." I send him off coldly.

Erick stood up and fixed his shirt. "Fine. See you tomorrow, Bella. Good night." he said before he walked out the front door.

Was it that hard for you to tell me you miss me as much as I do? As soon as he disappeared from my sight, I knew I will cry myself to sleep again tonight.