21 - Busted

Isabella's POV

"Oh my god, you're amazing in this, babe" I tell Erick while we're watching a video of him performing Hable De Ti on stage.

"Still bragging about that crappy reality show you got in, huh?" Richard asked from the kitchen.

Erick told me he tried joining a reality show before, and he showed me one of his performance. It was really great. My boyfriend is so hot on stage. I don't know why he didn't make it to the finals and win.

Erick can't hide his cocky face when he showed me that video. "He's always so proud of himself for that" Joel said from across the room, rolling his eyes on Erick.

"Have you told her why you didn't make it to the final?" Zabdiel raised his brow.

Erick shook his head and avoided my eyes when I look at him. "You better tell me now." I glared at him.

The boys showed their evil grin toward Erick as he hesitated to tell me about it. I didn't move my eyes from glaring at him. When he realized that I'm not going to let it slide, he sighed and threatened to kill his friends before he finally open his mouth.

"I slept with the producer's daughter. Her father finds out the next morning and I don't have to tell you what happened next." he answers.

"Why am I not surprised" I said, crossing my arms on my chest.

I gave him my deadly glare. I know it's just something in the past, I'm not even jealous. It's funny, really. I'm just messing with him right now. And it works. He looks at me with fear in his eyes like I'm a serial killer.

"Babe, are you hungry? You must be. I'm making you some food. Just wait here, okay?" he immediately gets up from the couch and walked to the kitchen.

"Now he's trying to kill his girlfriend," Zabdiel said, making the whole squad bursts into laughter.

~~

"Here you go," the Erick gave me the cone of mint ice cream in his hand.

"Hope it will take away the shitty taste of that thing he made for you just now. I'm glad you didn't die yet." Richard laughed behind us.

I can't even explain how the food taste like. It's normal if a guy can't cook, but Erick's food is the worst thing to be eaten. Even the looks of the food can't be described. But for the sake of love, I didn't say anything, I just put the it away after my first bite.

We are going for a double date with Richard and Jennifer. We went to a mall, and then we're heading to a beach to watch the sunset. I know, cliche date idea but everything sounds like a great one when Erick is with me.

When we got to the beach we walked separately from Richard and Jennifer. Erick put his hands into mine as we played our feet with the water.

"Wait. Let me," Erick bent down his knees and tap on his shoulder. "Get on" he said. I get on his back and he take me on a piggy back ride alongside the beach.

Erick was carrying me, walking slowly as we enjoyed the moment when Richard suddenly passed by us with Jennifer on his back

Erick was carrying me, walking slowly as we enjoyed the moment when Richard suddenly passed by us with Jennifer on his back. "You loser" he sticked his tongue at Erick before he starts to run and left us behind.

"Can't let us lose," Erick said before he fasten his steps to catch up on Richard.

Erick's POV

Running with my girlfriend on my back is the worst decision I've ever made. Now my shoulders feel like it's going to break, and I can't even tell Isabella about it because that will ruin my reputation.

"Are you okay, papi?" Richard slap my butt with his evil laugh. I swear there are times when I want to beat this Dominican ass.

"Call me that with your hand on my precious pancakes again and I'm going to make sure you won't reproduce." I threatened him.

Richard faked a scared face and hide behind Jennifer, who can't help laughing at us. "I don't know how to handle these guys." she said to Isabella.

"Trust me, me neither" Isabella put her arms on my shoulder and laughs before I gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

I dropped Isabella a few doors away from her house's entrance. Just for safety purposes so that her brother won't catch us. Honestly I don't mind facing her brother. I'm not as weak as her exes, who wet themselves just after her brother scares them. I mean, how scary could he be?

"Today was amazing. I love you so much" Isabella said, kissing my lips.

"Love you too, Bella." I replied.

We keep kissing each other like we're going to be separated for years. "I think I should go now before I tear your lips" Isabella said, giggling playfully.

"I would like to beg you to do that, but it's getting late and your brother would be worried if you're not at home yet." I said to her before we kissed again for the last time and she walked away to her house.

I was watching her walking away until she disappeared from my sight. As I was about to get on my motorbike, a car pulled over behind me with it's high beam on, the reflection of the light from my bike's side mirror almost blinding my eyes.

I was about to yell at the driver before he turned the light off and get out from his car. "My parcero, you really think you can date my little sister without me knowing, huh?" he asked.

I rubbed my eyes to get a better sight of the driver

I rubbed my eyes to get a better sight of the driver. "Juan?" I asked in disbelief. Little sister, who?