8 - Love, For Real?

Erick's POV

I'm meeting Juan at his workshop tonight to meet up with the team. I still can't believe this. So in a few months we are going to rob a bank?

Juan introduced me to the rest of the team. "Erick. You're going to lead the team." Juan told me.

I know if this go wrong, it'll be a huge thing. But if we succeed, it's huge amount of money. I can even buy a recording studio for the band.

"I'm telling you, Juan. If you want this to go smoothly we need to plan this really well. I need at least 3 month. Or more." I told Juan.

He agreed. He'll give us all the supplies but he won't be joining us. Yup, you heard me right. If anything goes wrong it's on us, the team. Not him. But the money is all I think about. I'm gonna make this work.

In order to make this work I have to come here every other night to make a plan except for the night when we have our show. In three months we're going to make it rain, baby.

I've been too busy today that I forget to catch up with Isabella. I want her to think that I'm into her to get her to want me with all her heart.

I got home at the same time Chris come home. He looks upset. "What happened, bro?" I asked him.

He put up his face and tried to smile. "Nah, it was nothing." he said as he get into our house, looking at his phone screen, probably texting someone.

I took out my phone and gave Isabella a text saying that I missed her. I guess she was waiting for me, I got her reply just a few seconds later.

Bella: I thought you forget about me :(

Me: Of course not, mami. I'll come by tomorrow?

Bella: No I'll come to your place with breakfast. Give me your address.

I forgot she told me she's living with her brother and he's a bit overprotective. If she wants to come over then it's fine by me. The guys wouldn't mind either. Chris? He'll be good, don't worry about him.

Me: Okay mami. (enters direction) Wake me up when you get here?

Bella: Alright baby. Good night 💋

I put my phone away and tried to sleep. Images of Isabella smiling, twirling around and her enchanting laugh keeps flashing in my mind. There's no way I'm getting attached like really attached to her. I don't do such things. Before I could brush her off from my mind, I already fall in deep sleep.

"Wake up, daddy" soft kisses wakes me up from my sleep.

I hardly open my eyes and stretched my arms as I yawned. I know Isabella is here so as my arms were stretched open I pulled her onto me.

"You're here" I smiled before I kiss her nose, then her lips, then her neck, causing her to giggle seductively.

"Enough playing, cubano. Let's have breakfast." she said as she gets up from my bed, pulling me up.

I pulled her back to me and wrapped her body with my arms. I love starting my day with affection. "What have you done to me, Isabella?" I asked as I ran my hand from her waist to her ass.

I pinned her to the wall next to my bedroom door and we kissed before I carry her in bridal style out from my room downstairs to the kitchen.

We passed by the living room where Joel and Chris are practicing on a new song. "Oh my god is today a lovebirds day? Zabdiel is already having his morning fuck with someone in his room, Richard just left with his girlfriend and now you?" Joel protested.

I just shrugged my shoulder and took my Isabella to the kitchen where we can have our breakfast. "What did you bring, babe?" I asked her as I put her down on the seat.

There are two cups of coffee and a paper bag on the table. She pulled the paper bag and took out the sandwiches inside.

"I don't know what you like, at least not yet. So I bought one turkey and one beef. Which one would you take?" she asked me, showing me the sandwiches on both side of her hands.

"I'll take the turkey."

We heard the sound of a couple laughing from the front door. Richard just came back from a jog with his girlfriend. When he saw us he took his girlfriend with him to the kitchen to join us.

"Hey, Isabella?" Richard asked.

"Hi Richard. I'm sorry I brought just enough food for me and Erick."

"Nah it's okay we had our morning coffee already and that's enough for us." the girl behind Richard replied with a smile.

Richard introduced his girlfriend, Jennifer to Isabella. Zabdiel and his girlfriend, Lily came down later and joined us.

"How great is this? I guess you guys can now make a group chat of the 'taken Silenció' and left me and Chris out alone with no one to be with." Joel yelled from the living room, causing us all to burst into laughter.

Chris has been in silence since he saw me coming down with Isabella. I don't know if he really has a huge crush on her but he just met her, he can't be so in love with her so quick.

"What if, we all stay for lunch and go out somewhere together?" Lily suggested.

I seconded the idea but Isabella said she can't do it. "I have to go to work. I'm just dropping by." she told us.

"Work? I didn't know you're working." I said.

"Of course you didn't we were too busy doing our business we don't even get a chance to talk about small things." Isabella ran her hands around my waist.

I cupped her face and grinned. "Sure we did, mami."

"Eww, guys, stop." Joel yelled in a disgusting tone. All eyes are on us, making both Isabella and I blushed.

"But it's still early. I can stick around for a while." Isabella said, breaking the awkward silence.

We all then moved to the living room, actually just to annoy Joel. It turned out to be a mini party in the small space, where everyone is talking to each other and laughing at each other's jokes. Above all the voices, I find myself only has my ears and eyes on Isabella.

I left to the bathroom for a while. When I got out, someone pinned me to the wall with his hand on my neck. It's Chris.

"What the hell bro?" I asked him.

He clenched his jaw and looked around. "When she told me she's got her eyes on someone I didn't know it was you. I promised her she deserves to be loved by that person. And now I know it was you? I know who you really are, Erick. You'll hurt her." he said as his eyes stared into my soul.

I pushed him away and fixed my shirt. "What if I'm going to change for her?" Wait what the hell am I saying again?

Chris walks closer to me with a serious look in his eyes. "I dare you to, Erick. Because we all know you won't. You're a fuckboy. You don't deserve her." He pushed me.

I pushed him back with all the force I had. "I can't believe you're treating me like this just for a girl, Chris. You broke the bro code." I said before I left him behind me.

My feet stop when I heard his voice saying something behind me. "Because she's not just any girl, Erick. She's different. At least she is to me. I don't know about you."

I turned my back when he finished his words. "I'm telling you this and I'm not going to repeat myself, she's not just any girl to me too."

I don't know if I really mean it. I mean, I can't just accept the fact that I'm falling in love? Should I just let it happen or should I do something to stop it?