26 - Win Her Back

Erick's POV

As soon as I parked my bike I ran and barged our front door open, making a surprising entrance just to mess with the boys. "Surprise, latinos!!!!" I screamed out.

Zabdiel who was sleeping on the couch startled from his sleep and fall to the floor. Joel spilled the drinks his holding in his hand onto his shirt. Richard came running from the kitchen with a pan in his hand while Chris almost fall from the stairs when he ran down.

"What the hell, you stupid cubano?" Zabdiel threw a cushion to my head.

"I was about to smash this metal thing to your head." Richard showed me the frying pan he's holding.

I should've put my phone camera on to record their reaction. I can't hold my laughter. "You guys should see you face" I put my hand on my belly as it hurts for laughing too hard.

"Yeah, so funny. I thought some psycho killer is coming to kill us all" Joel takes off his wet shirt.

I put my hands up to surrender so that they won't hit me."Okay guys, I'm sorry. But you really look funny just now. Okay now let's get serious. I need your help." I make my way and squeezed my body in between Zabdiel and Joel on the couch.

The guys gathered around me, including Chris. "Give me a date idea. I'm winning Isabella back. Tonight." I tell them.

Joel gave me his confused look. "You're the one with different girls every week. Why are you asking us?" he asked.

I back slap his head, causing him to screech. "I fucked with them, not dating them, let alone winning their hearts, you dumbass." It has been long since the last time I tried making up to my loved ones.

The guys started to brainstorm the ideas for me to get Isabella to forgive me. Chris suggested alone time at the beach, Richard suggested the amusement park, Joel said I should set up a dinner somewhere quiet and do the romantic things while Zabdiel remains clueless, saying he and Lily never had a serious fight before and they always cool down shortly.

Joel might be single his whole life, but his date idea sounds like the best. I'd love to take Isabella to an amusement park but for now I think a private dinner would be the best way to discuss about what had happened.

"Okay then I think Jennifer can help. She's the best." Richard took out his phone and call his girlfriend.

Jennifer is such a saviour. She get me the best spot for our private dinner and told me she'll set it up with Richard so that I can get ready with the flowers and stuff until the time comes.

"When you're done with the dinner just leave everything there. We'll take it from there. You can do anything you need to do." Jennifer smiled at me.

Richard looks surprised at Jennifer's comment. "Wait. We will?" He asked. Jennifer elbowed him below his elbows, causing him to groan. "Okay, okay. We will. Don't worry about it." He said immediately.

~~

"That's for you" i gave Isabella the flowers before she gets in the car. Jennifer lent me her car because she insisted that it'll be more intimate than a bike ride.

I closed the car door and get to the driver's seat. "Thank you. But you know I'm not done hating you yet." She said, covering her face with the bouquet, trying to hide away her smile from me.

She can hide all she want, but I can still see those blushing red cheeks

She can hide all she want, but I can still see those blushing red cheeks. "Of course babe. Take your time, tonight will be the night where I'm giving you everything for you to forgive me."

I took her to the spot Jennifer gave me and I'm really happy to see what they've done to the place. It's amazing. I take a look at Isabella's face and she seems impressed too.

"That's a good effort you got here

"That's a good effort you got here." she smiled as she walked to the table. She stopped and turned to me. "But I'm still mad." she said before she continue walking.

The dinner went quiet at first, as we spent our time catching a glance at each other and pretend to look away everytime we get caught. Until I started to break the silence. "I miss you"

"We broke up just for a few days, Erick." she answered, still hiding her smile from me by chewing her food this time.

"But hours feels like days and days feels like years, mami."

She chuckled and throw her gaze to my face. "How can you go straight from hours to days, and days to years? It should be weeks." she laughed.

"See? My mind is losing it when I lose you. Even just for days." I said gently while my hand reached for her hand.

Now she can't hide it anymore. She can't stop smiling at me. And so do I. "Forgive me for leaving you to cry alone on your knees. Trust me my heart breaks when I did that. But"

"But Juan made you promised to end it." she cuts my words. I nod my head and look down to the ground. "It feels like a torture. I can't live without you." I squeezed her hand gently.

"Me too, babe. Me too." she replied. I stared into her face and I can't help myself anymore. I need to kiss those lips. I stood up, put my hands on the table for support and leaned down to kiss her.

Just when I was close enough she place her hand on my face and push me away. So not romantic. "You really think flowers and a dinner is enough for me to let you kiss me again, Erick Brian?" she grinned.

She's playing hard to get. But it's fine by me. "It's okay. But I'm warning you, the longer I hold it, the harder it will be once you let me." I gave her my flirty smirk.

"What if I tell you that's what I'm waiting for?" she asked seductively. This girl is playing with me and I'm loving the game.

Her phone blew up on the table, kinda pissing me off because I turned mine off just to get an alone time with her. "I'm having dinner with Erick. Yea, Erick, the person you almost break the face." Great, it's Juan disturbing us again. "Seriously? Okay I will." she said before she ended the call.

She saw my annoyed face, and look at me apologetically before she tells me that we should go. "My mom is at home. Let's meet her." she took my hand to leave the table.

"Wait, you're taking me to meet your mom? Does that means we're officially back together?" I asked joyfully.

"Don't make me change my mind, Erick. Besides, if we don't meet her now we might need to wait until next year for her to show up again"

Hey there lovelies, don't forget to leave a vote ❤ hope you enjoy the story so far. Love ya.