30 - Brothers Are Forever

Erick's POV

Days goes by faster that I thought it would be. It has been 3 days since I left Isabella in Hawaii. They should come back here tomorrow. I had a fight with Chris the night I came back from Hawaii, resulting in me leaving the house immediately and haven't returned yet.

I want to get myself drunk again, like really drunk. I'm chugging from the canned beer in my hand, waiting for her to come out and mock me for not being able to make my relationship lasts. 

"You're born a heart breaker." She said in her mocking tone. 

I rest my hand on my head. "Maybe I am. Look what I've done to you." 

She chuckles. "And your baby, Erick. How could you forget that." I cried every time I'm reminded of that. "I don't deserve any of you. You shouldn't have met me." I sighed. 

Both love of my life shouldn't met me at first place. Camila and Isabella. I made Camila killed herself with my baby in her belly. I broke my promise to Isabella twice, and left her breaking alone both time. I'm nothing better than a dickhead. If I was to die I might get the word Fuckboy written on my stone.

"Or maybe you shouldn't have hurt us, pretty boy" she said, cold as usual.

We were disturbed by a knock on the door. "Urgh leave us alone, fucker." I yelled from my bed. Probably just another drunk man randomly knocking on others' door. 

The knocking doesn't stop. I'm getting so annoyed by now. I get up from the bed, tried to get some balance as I move my feet on the ground. Why the fuck is the door too far from the bed? 

"Leave us before I smash-what the fuck are you doing here?" I screamed out when I saw who it really was. 

Joel look at me with his stupid grin and makes his way into the room, ignoring my question. He's bringing a plastic bag in his hand. 

"Where is she?" He asked me. 

His image is blurry right now. "She who, idiot?" i asked him. 

He sat on the bed end. "Camila." He answered. 

"You fool. You know she's not here. How can she ever be here when she's already," I gulped before I can say the word. "Dead." I mumbled. 

Joel smiled, putting the plastic bag he brought with him onto the bed. "You just said don't disturb us, which means you're not alone. Not physically."

He then took out two burritos and hand me one of them. "Alcohols and cigars won't keep you full. Eat." He told me and I obeyed. 

We just enjoy the burrito, sitting side by side on the bed end. "It's good, isn't it?" Joel asked with his mouth full. "Uh-uh" I hummed as I chewed the food in my mouth. 

"Seriously Joel, why are you here?" I asked with my serious tone. 

"We are worried about you. I knew you'd be here. If not then you must be at the grave. It's dangerous to let brokenhearted person be alone. For days. I don't want to find another body in this room." Joel put his arm on my shoulder. 

My face goes blank when he said that. "Fuck, Joel." Joel cursed at himself. "Sorry bro, it got slipped out. Sorry, Cami. I love you." He turned his head back, pretending as if he can see her on the bed. 

"The others are on their way. We'll stay here tonight. And we'll go home tomorrow morning. No more sleeping with the ghost." Joel doesn't allow me to protest. 

The rest of my bandmates came in without knocking 15 minutes later. They brought more drinks with them. It's becoming a mini party in here. "Since when did we become girls squad?" I asked them.

Richard open up another can for me. "Girl squads would've cried with their heartbroken friend while eating pizza. We the chicos are going to laugh the whole night with these cold ones." He laughs. 

"Not me. Not gonna drink, I'm not joining you guys compete for the toilet bowl to vomit tomorrow morning." Joel shook his head, while sitting on the bed, looking at his drunk brothers. 

Just a simple one to ease up the pain from last chapter 😊 hope you like it