3 - Cute Band Member

"No Isabella this is not a good idea" he said to me softly

"No Isabella this is not a good idea" he said to me softly. My vision is blurry yet I can see his green eyes clearly. That's the only thing that I can see. I felt like I love this guy. It's crazy but that's how I feel right now.

I felt a hand slapping my face repeatedly. "Wake up, Isabella." someone said to me.

I open up my eyes to see Juan sitting on my bed. Damn I had the same dream again. Who the hell is that green eyes guy why do I dreamt about him most of the time?

"Wake up, sleepyhead. Didn't you tell me to drive you to the mall today?" Juan asked me.

Oh shit. I forgot I made a promise with Anita to help her find a dress for her cousin's wedding. There's something wrong with my car so I need Juan to drive me today and while I'm at the mall, he'll take my car to his workshop to fix it.

I took my phone and text Anita right away.

Me: Just woke up. Gonna be late. I'm sorry.

As soon as I hit the send button I told Juan to wait for me downstairs and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. I have to be quick I hate being late when I made a promise to someone.

This is what I'm wearing for today:

I put on my medium coverage foundation, dabbed a layer of blusher in nude shade of peach color for a natural look and a layer of nude pink satin finish lipstick

I put on my medium coverage foundation, dabbed a layer of blusher in nude shade of peach color for a natural look and a layer of nude pink satin finish lipstick. Now we're good to go.

I read the reply from Anita on my phone as I walked downstairs.

Anita: It's okay. Text me when you're on your way.

Me: Leaving to the mall now

Juan was waiting for me in the couch the the living room. "Vamos" I said, walking fast passing the living room towards the front door.

As soon as we arrived I look for Anita around the mall. I text her but she didn't reply yet. I was keeping my eyes on my phone screen and stumbled into someone's chest. Or maybe a wall because it's damn hard.

"I'm sorry, my bad." I apologize as I look up to see his face. He's looking at me with his big round brown eyes.

The guy smiled at me and hold my hand. "No it's okay. Are you okay? I mean, you was like smashed onto my chest just now so is your face hurt?" he asked.

So he's aware of how hard his chest is. "It is. But I'm okay. What a concrete chest you got there." I joked.

He laughed at my reply. "I got that a lot. Okay then. Hope we see each other again." he said before he left.

I was kinda stuck in the moment. He's cute. I was about to yell out for him to stop so that I can ask for his name but my phone blew up by Anita's call.

She told me which store she's currently at and I immediately went to find her. After a few hours of trying and changing into numbers of dresses finally she found the right dress.

It was so tiring so we both decided to drop by the nearest cafe to have some coffee and chill out for a bit before we get home. I was checking on some muffins when I felt a poke on my shoulder.

I turned around to see the guy I met earlier. "I knew it was you." he said in joy. Those puppy eyes of his shrunk as he smile widely.

"Oh my god we meet again." I said to him. We both sounds excited right now. "So the name is Isabella. Isabella Londoño." I gave out my hand.

He shook my hand and replied "I'm Chris. Christopher Velez".

"So Chris, would you like to sit with me and my friend over there?" I invited him. He seems like a nice guy and I want to know him.

"Sure why not" he said, taking his coffee and joined us in the table.

Anita gave me her stupid grin, suggesting the stupid things she's having in her mind right now. I knew her well, she must've got excited to see me talking to a good looking guy.

Chris is a really cool guy. He's easy to get along to. Plus he has a great sense of humour. I love guys who knew how to make me laugh. I mean, who doesn't?

Chris told us he's in a band, and they perform in a gig every weekend. He invited us to watch his band's performance tomorrow and we exchanged numbers so that we can contact each other.

Chris dismissed himself earlier to meet his friends he said. That left me with Anita and her endless grin.

"What?" I asked, annoyed by her face.

"He's cute. That's a new potential boyfriend." she said.

I hate her being like this. I enjoy my single life and she on the other hand, can't wait to get me into a relationship with someone.

I shook my head no. "No I don't think so. I'm just, not feeling it." I replied.

The truth is I still can't stop thinking about that person in my dream. I know you guys might tell me it's just a dream but why does the same person saying the same thing repeatedly came into my dream?

"Don't tell me you're in this fantasy about meeting that green eyes in your dream." I swear Anita has the ability to read my mind. I hate her. I mean I love her as my best friend but I hate it that she knows me too well.

I didn't answer. Instead, I just look away, still thinking about him. Who are you?