35 - All Went Well, Until...

Erick's POV

When we get out from the car Isabella walked passed me, unaware of what I was thinking in my mind when I look at her. As we entered the house I grabbed her by her waist and carry her to the stairs. 

"You know if you want to have sex you can just ask for it." She breathed into my ears. 

"I'm glad you can tell what I'm thinking." I struggled to open the door with her body on me. "But I want it to be more fun like this." I said as I managed to enter her room. 

I laid her on her bed and takes off her shirt while she helps me with my pants. Once we're done undressing each other, I kiss her all the way down from her neck to her chest. "Do you want me to use my teeth for this?" I asked, referring to her bra. 

"Do whatever you're expert in. Don't waste time, mi amor." She answered. I turned her around and slip my hands under her breasts, while my teeth do it's work on the clip. When it's undone, I turned her body to on her back again. 

"You're Houdini," Isabella smirked as I slide the bra through her arms and throw it away. Then I continue with our business as she pull my shoulder lower to her abs. 

I do the licking in between kisses on her body, causing her to groan before I get back to plant some kisses on her lips while grinding on her. "It has been a while, mami." I grinned before I slammed myself into her without a warning. 

"Fuck" she screamed out. "Did you tear it up?" She asked. I shook my head no. I refuse to slower down my tempo. If there's anything I could say about Isabella, it's that everytime we do it it feels like a first time. Her moans kill me on every thrust. Some sort of encouragement to move harder. 

When we both reached our climax I laid my body on top of her, while we both catch some breath. I kisses her softly, enjoying every details of her face so that I'll never forget them.

She wrapped my body and turned me around, now we're side by side, facing each other while she trails her fingers on my body

She wrapped my body and turned me around, now we're side by side, facing each other while she trails her fingers on my body. We stayed in that state for a while. I'll never get enough of this body I'm holding. "This will end as soon as Juan comes back, right?" Isabella asked. Her voice almost breaks. 

"You don't want me doing his jobs, so I guess that's it. Once he comes back we'll get back to our separate ways. I'll stay in the dark side." I put my hand on her cheeks and rub my thumb on it. "While you, find your way out from this life you hate." I said gently. 

"But I love you." She said, tears rolled down her cheeks. 

We kissed and rest our foreheads on each other. "I love you too. But just because two people loves each other doesn't mean they have to be together." 

Isabella nod her head, telling me she gets what I'm saying. "Let's save those tears for our last day together." I smiled while I wiped her damp cheeks.  

"I think we both need a shower" she whispered, smiling seductively to me. "Let's enjoy the moment at our best." I replied in joy as I followed her into the shower. 

~~

We watch some horror movie in the house's theater room. Isabella let her legs on mine, scream-kicking me everytime the scare jumps come out. "Stop kicking me, Bella." I tell her.

Another scare jumps come out and there she goes, kicking me again. "I said," I put myself on top of her and glare into her eyes. "Stop. Kicking. Me." I tried to sound as stern as I could.

She looks scared by now. She avoids my eyes "I'm sorry. You don't have to be this angry." she speaks slowly it's almost inaudible.

I can't control myself anymore. I burst into laughter, making her look at me with her brows furrowed. "you're scared, aren't you? You're scared of Erick Brian's rage." I laughed out.

She pushed me away by her feet on my abs. "It's not funny." she said in pissed. "It's not," I held her legs down and gets closer to her again. "But this is fun." I said before I suck on her neck.

She pushed me away again, annoying me this time. "I said no hickeys." she pull her shirt up. "People will see." she put her eyes back on the screen.

Her phone lit up and it reminded me of the text message she got last night. "You don't want people to see or just Christopher?" I asked.

Her face goes blank when she heard that. "I saw the text he sent to you last night. Are you seeing my bandmate?" I asked her seriously.

Isabella doesn't seem to be intimidated this time. She put her phone down and locked her eyes on me. "Remember the night we met in Magia? What did you said after you kissed me that night? I deserved someone better, maybe Chris. And now you're acting like you're pissed of it?" she spit it out on me.

She clearly mistook my words. "I said that because I know that you hang out with him a few times since we broke up. I'm not pleased by it. I said that because I'm letting you know that I'm aware of what you've been doing since we break up." I tried my best not to yell at her.

I hold her arms still. "Did you sleep with him, Bella?" she didn't answer. "Answer me!" I yelled out. She just keep her face to the ground. Seeing that, I know the answer.

"You let me fuck with my bandmate's leftover? You're disgusting." I hissed at her before I turned my back and walked away to the guest room. I slammed the door behind me and screamed my lungs out while punching the walls, only to stop when I saw my fist bleed.