The Crossroads of Destiny

Aang and katara ran out of a tunnel into a cave with emerald crystals surrounding it as they ran back to the tunnel iroh and Aang made to get in.

"We have to find sokka and toph!" Katara told Aang as they ran through the cavern that was made into a prison. Suddenly they heard a sound behind them and spun around while a blast of lightning came their way. Aang quickly put up a wall of earth to protect them but the Lightning destroyed it, pushing the teen benders back.

Only for Azula to stand yards away as her fingertips smoked.

Katara ran around bending a wave of water running at Azula with a battle in her ocean blue eyes. She swung the water down only for azulas fire to vaporize it but katara splashed back down on the princess.

Azula brought up her blue fire against the wave of water, creating thick smoke surrounding the fire bender as Aang walked to katara and they both knew the fight wasn't over.  Azula ran up a  large crustal, jumping off as she repeated punched blue fire at the two other bender but they used the water next to them in the creak, to make a large strip of water as a shield from the fire.

Azula landed on a large stone that touched up to the ceiling but Aang used his bending to destroy the earth she landed on. Panic was drawn on azulas face as the rock she was on shook and crumbled.

She landed between Aang and katara without a scratch and held up both of her hands with finger guns on each, summed at katara and Aang on both of her sides.

No one moved as they waited for one to strike.

Suddenly a large fire blast landed between Azula and Aang, making them both look back to see zuko walking forward ready to strike again with a stern glare in his eyes.

He looked between Azula and Aang as his eyes lingered on the avatar. Aang gasped softly knowing Zukos choice...

Azula smirked seeing her brother attack the avatar and swung a ring of fire at katara as zuko grunted punches of fire at Aang as now all of them had a equal amount of opponents.

Zuko punched multiple fire blasts at Aang but gasped seeing a blast of air coming his way. The impact sent him flying as zuko grunted when he skidded across the ground. He rolled immediately before Aang could attack again when he leaped to zuko.

He jumped to his feet and aimed high at Aang who was on a high ledge and jumped away from Zukos attacks. Zuko built up a large attack of fire and yelled when he released as it destoryed crystals that Aang rested on but it sent Aang flying back.

Zuko created fire in his hands as it turned into long flaming whips. Aang crawled out of the crystals and jumped back from the flaming whips as they snapped at him and sliced the crystals again.

Azula and katara ran at each other but Azula jumped to the side when she saw katara make sharp slices of water in waves as they passed Azula, slicing just the ends of her bangs that hung at her chin.

Aang swung to a large stalactite and broke it off only to slam his fists with bending to make it impact into the ground as zuko was almost hit by it but the impact knocked him further away as dust formed where the impact was.

Zuko looked up as his head pounded and saw katara and Azula on the otherside of the creak. He watched with blurrier vision as katara formed water around herself after knocking Azula down with a wave.

She shot a long arm of water as it grabbed azulas arm and the other came around to snatch azulas opposite leg as well. Fear struck Azula as she realized she was unable to get free from the water as she was lifted into the air by the angry water master.

Zuko came running and flipped to the side with a wave of fire as he cut the water, freeing Azula. The princess had a terrifying grin on her face as she ran off leaving the master and the prince alone with their bending.