Camp

Zuko walked up to June as she sipped her hot drink as everyone followed behind.

"Hey I remember her, she helped you attack us," Sokka gasped wife eyes as Zuko seemed unamused.

"Yep, back in the good old days," he said flatly walking ahead to her.

"Oh great, prince pouty," June glanced at the boy as she recognized the scar easily.

"Where's your creepy grandpa?" She looked up at him from her table.

"He's my uncle, and he's not here," Zuko told her with a small frown.

"I see you worked things out with your girlfriend," she said calmly.

"Worked things out? What?" Katara blinked confused as zukos eyes widen with blush.

"She wasn't my girlfriend then!" He hissed.

"When?" Katara asked crossing her arms.

"Pony tail days," June told her.

"Oh, yea no, don't ever do that again," Katara made a face as Zuko covered his face.

"We need your help... finding the avatar," Zuko sighed getting back to the point.

"Doesn't sounds fun," June sipped her drink again.

"Does the end of the world sound like more fun?!" Zuko snapped at her.

"Okay, whos got something with the avatars scent on it?" June looked at the others as she walked up to Nyla and stroked her pets fur.

"I have aangs staff," Katara said from appas saddle and jumped down with it.

June took it and let Nyla sniff it to get a trail to find him. The shirshu sniffed around but did a circle then covered her nose whimpering.

"What does that mean?" Zuko crossed his arms.

"Means your friends gone," June comforted her giant animal.

"We know he's gone, that's why we're trying to find him," Toph told her like it was obvious.

"No I mean he's gone gone, he doesn't exist," June turn to them standing up.

"What do you mean Aang doesn't exist?!" Sokka cried out.

"Do mean he's.. dead?" Sokka asked as he stood in front of everyone. Katara and Zuko held hands in the back.

"Nope, we could find him if he were dead, it's a real head scratcher," June flipped her hair out of her face looking at the teens.

"See ya," she shrugged to get on Nyla.

"Wow real helpful," Toph scoffed a little at her.

"Wait, I have another idea," Zuko stopped her quickly.

"There's only one other person in this world that can help us face the fire lord," he went to his bag as dirk sat on tophs shoulders with a chirp.

He jumped back down as everyone covered their noses able to smell the item as soon as it left the bag.

"You saved your uncles sweaty sandal?" Sokka squealed in horror.

"I carried that in our bag for weeks?" Katara whined in disgust.

"I think it's kind of sweet," Toph cooed.

Nyla ran to Zuko and immediately went to sniff the sandal and already was on the hunt for the scent owner of the sandal.

"Let's to this," June nodded and went ahead of them with Nyla not wasting any time.

"Hey wait up!" Zuko cried out as they all went to appa and hurried to catch up with her on the bison.