Three

Three days.

They had three days.

Though everybody knew it was happening, no one said a word. A silent agreement.

Zuko watched Aang as he commanded him through his training as Aang focused on his fire bending while everyone else was on the stairs in the front of the house as they were still surrounded by trees. Zukos been training him hard day by day .

"More ferocious, imagine striking through your opponents heart!" He barked with his arms crossed and dirk on his shoulder while Aang kicked and punched strong fire.

"Ugh I'm trying!" Aang growled looking back at him.

"Now let me hear you roar like a tiger dillo," Zuko didn't ease up on him.

Aang turned as he let out a roar weakly, looking back at Zuko innocently.

"That was pathetic, I said roar!" Zuko said again with a glare. Aang finally let out a roar with a load of fire around him. Momo chirped in fear as he hid behind the fire benders leg while dirk let out a small roar of fire as well, Zuko nodded in approval.

"Who wants a nice cool glass of water melon juice!?" Katara called to the boys.

"Oh! Me me!" Aang went to run over but Zuko grabbed his shirt from behind to stop him.

"Your lessons not over yet, get back here!" He lifted the light air bender off the ground as Aang groaned in defeat.

"Come on Zuko, just take a break, what's the big deal?" Suki looked at him laying on her side while Sokka was sipping his water melon juice.

"Fine," he dropped Aang and the younger boy sprinted over.

"If you want to lounge around like a bunch of snail sloths all day then go ahead," Zuko had his arms crossed again as dirk even flew over to the water melon that momo drank out of.

"Wanna go toe to toe with me pretty boy?" Katara smirked at him crossing her legs and Zuko gave her a look taking it into consideration, the smallest smile only she noticed crawled on his face.

"Stop it you two!" Sokka screamed pointing at her.

"Go ahead, Finish your drink kat," he sighed softly unable to stay mad with her right there and walked away. "I'm going for a walk,"

"Maybe zukos right, sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy," Sokka sipped on his drink leaning back. "But I know just the thing to change that,"

"Beach party!"

Sokka dove into the water as everyone went down to the beach, Katara took off in a run to get some speed before bending a board of ice to glide against the waters, adrenaline pumping through her veins.

"Look I made an appa sand sculpture!" Aang finished sitting on top of sand that was almost the height of his bison as Toph walked up to him with a hand on her hip.

"Not bad baldy, but I've been working on my sand bending," she crackled her knuckles turning to the clear area of the sand, stomping and bending in front of her a tiny ba sing se. aangs jaw dropped in awe as he went to the level of the sculptures.

"You even made a tiny earth king and basco!" He gasped.

The two walked over to Sokka as he was working hard on his own sand sculpture with decorations while he had his tongue out in concentration.

"Try to top that Sokka," Toph crossed her arms knowing her victory.

"Ta da!" Sokka beamed moving to the side to show them.