Fun day

"Two out of three," katara panted as Zuko tapped the fire out on the ground and was soaked from katara bending at him. He shook his head like a dog and heated his body with his inner fire and it dried him off.

"You can't call that when I beat you," Zuko stated flatly.

"Come on, we need to train right?" Katara smiled with her hands on her head.

"Hand to hand then, fires not going to be that much help for me," he shrugged and katara thought for a second.

"So no bending is what your saying?" She frowned not excited.

"You won't always have your bending, I'm sure you've met my old friend ty lee," Zuko smirked and Kataras eyes widen.

"Oh it's on," she got in a fighting pose but Zuko snorted.

"Wider stance," he instructed walking to her.

"If you have that little space then easily-" he kicked under her knees and she folded back but he caught her by her lower back. "Your going down like a fire lily in a storm,"

He pushed her back up to stand on her own, she gulped nodding and stood wider in her stance and put her fists up. Zuko grabbed her elbow and lifted it and moved her shoulders so she was lower.

"Better, attack," Zuko smirked standing in front of her.

"Shit this is going to be like last time," katara groaned.

"Hopefully you learned from last time," he chuckled and ducked her fist as he came up and grabbed her wrist twirling her as she pressed her back against his chest.

"Sloppy," he grunted pushing her away and katara glared at him.

"Again,"

Katara brought her foot up and he grabbed her ankle but she rolled forward and kicked under his feet with a satisfied smirked but he flipped onto his stomach and pushed himself back up. Katara got excited as he got ready to block her attacks. She swung a punch but he dodged as they got closer to the water while Zuko had his arms crossed and a calm look on his face not breaking a sweat, katara grunted but made a short punch and immediately brought her other hand up as Zuko was busy dodging the first attack as he didn't notice her other hand.

Slap

Katara was shocked that she landed a hand on him but covered her mouth when Zukos head was snapped away where a red hand print on his face. She was about to rapidly apologize but Zuko grabbed her by the collar of her short top as she cried out when she was over the water, her body was stiff as she was on her heals, afraid to fall in the pond behind.

"Good hit," Zuko smirked at her as she looked at him with wide eyes. She let out a breath of relief and he pulled her back from the water but katara pushed him in instead.

"You under estimate me," katara put her hands on her hips.

"I only blocked," Zuko popped out of the water and climbed out. He took off his shoes to dry and his vest with the belt so they could dry as well.

Katara smirked as she took off her top with the white wrapping under and took out her hair.

"Wha-" Zuko was cut off when she threw off her skirt and jumped in the water.

"Kat we're suppose to train, you know for the eclipse tomorrow? The invasion? Ring a bell?" Zuko looked at her as katara swam on her back smiling.

"When's the next time we're going to be able to have fun like this? Quiet, after tomorrow it'll be so much work to unite the nations with the war over," she sighed happily. Zuko smiled for a moment and pulled off his shirt.