Insisting

When they came back after the intermission Katara got to the back row immediately as she pulled Zuko quickly by his wrist, next to her as she pursed her lips smiling and trying to stay silent looking up at him. Zuko smiled as he got comfortable next to her but Toph joined them as well but they weren't worried.

"Hey that's our spot," Sokka whined as Aang and Suki followed in.

"Snooze you loose," Katara smiled at her brother with a shrug.

"I could sit with them and you guys can have the front then?" Aang offered to the couple as he glanced at Katara who didn't look fazed.

"Man it was crowded with the four of us, just suck it up and sit in the front row," Toph leaned back crossing her arms as Zuko sat between the girls with a shrug.

"I-okay..." Sokka finally agreed as Suki didn't see a problem and sat in the front with the other boys. Zuko smirked a little feeling Katara lean on him as he lightly wrapped his arm around her waist below so it wasn't as obvious. He was more cautious with Aang seeing them than Sokka, but Aang sat in front of Katara so he was less likely to be subtle about looking back.

The play started again as it took place in the earth kingdom and seemed like they were looking around in the most obvious places.

"Here we are in the earth kingdom!" Stage Katara looked around.

"I better take a fly around to see if I can find an earth bending teacher!" Stage Aang exclaimed and Katara nudged Toph a little seeing the younger girl sat up more excited.

"This must be where I come in!" She beamed.

"I flew all over town, but I couldn't find a single earth bending master!" Stage Aang whined walking on her toes a little.

"You can't find an earth bending master in the sky!" A deep voice rose as a man lifted a rock over his head dressed like Toph.

"You have to look underground," he threw the rock as everyone burst out laughing while zukos jaw dropped.

"Who are you?" Stage Aang asked the tall buff man.

"I'm Toph, cause it sounds like tough and that's just what I am," the man spit to the side as he looked confident as he flexed his muscles.

"Wait a minute, I sound like a guy," Toph picked in her ear as she was in shock. "A really buff guy,"

"Well Toph, what you hear up there is the truth, it hurts doesn't it," Katara smirked at her smugly.

"Are you kidding me? I wouldn't have casted it any other way!" Toph smiled brightly as it didn't bother her one bit.

"At least it's not a flying bald lady," she grinned and Aang pouted crossing his arms with a deep frown.

"So, your blind?" Stage Aang asked as she waved her hand in front of stage tophs face.

"I can see you doing that, I can see everything you see, I just don't see how you see, I release a sonic wave through my mouth," stage Toph explained and without warning the man let out a banshee scream as Aang covered his head, Suki and Sokka also covered there ears as Katara grabbed onto zukos arm in surprise while Toph was unfazed and didn't flinch at the scream.

"There, got a pretty good look at ya,"

The play continued to a scene as the stage Zuko and iroh we're together alone on a bridge.

"Zuko it's time to talk... about your hair! It's gone to far!" Stage iroh pointed as the stage Zuko had hair now going past his shoulders.