Offical

"Have you guys seen Aang since we came back last night?" Suki asked with Toph behind her as she found Katara and Zuko talking at the fountain with tea during breakfast.

"No, is he not in his room?" Katara asked confused.

"No, he seemed pissed all night, do you know why?" Suki pursed her lips slightly worried.

"No not at all," Katara sipped her tea Zuko made.

"Your lying, why?" Toph stepped up.

"What?" She looked at her.

"You're lying, Yoy know why Aang is all pissy wissy," Toph crossed her arms as Suki frowned a little.

"What's going on?" Sokka noticed everyone at the fountain.

"He was upset about the play, who wasn't?" Zuko shrugged but Toph wasn't done.

"Tell me what you know!" She declared pointing at the two.

"Okay okay, Aang... kissed me last night and I rejected him sort of ..." Katara blushed a little as sokkas jaw dropped.

"Aang kissed you?!" Sokka squealed.

"I knew you two kids would come around," he cooed a little as Katara and zukos jaws dropped with bright red faces.

"I don't like Aang like that Sokka!" She stood up quickly.

"Really? Why not?" Suki asked curiously.

"C-cause hes one of my closest friends, I just don't feel that way about him," Katara gulped awkwardly as she looked at her feet.

"Not cause of your feelings for Zuko or anything?" Toph raised an eye brow at her.

"Toph!" She screamed.

"I'm sorry what?!" Sokka looked at her mortified.

"Oops," Toph smirked a little.

"You have a crush on Zuko?!" Sokka screamed almost as Katara had her face in her hands giving up.

"Ohhh nooo, you have a crush on me? Embarrassing..." Zuko tried as he looked at Katara.

"I will beat your ass," Katara snapped her head around at him. He shrugged.

They looked at each other for a moment and Zuko gave her the smallest nod, it was her call if she wanted to keep playing dumb or come clean.

"Zuko and I are together,"

"And Aang found out yesterday," she sighed as Suki and Sokka were in shock a little. Sokka more than Suki.

"Is it because I made fun of you for him being your boyfriend cause I didn't really think it'd happen!" Sokka cried out throwing his hands up.

"So um... when?" Suki asked awkwardly.

"Oh man, I need a moment," Katara sat back down next to him as Zuko looked at the others.

"We kissed the day before the invasion so I guess then, we've been hiding it from you guys since I joined because we didn't want it effecting everyone, like this, we're in war," Zuko explained to them easily as Sokka looked like he was going to pass out.

"We were going to wait till the war was over but.. I guess we didn't, plus with the curse and all it kinda made things a little clearer," he finished with a shrug.

"You better not hurt my sister, we're friends but she comes first," Sokka warned him.

"Hey I love her, I wouldn't do anything to hurt her," Zuko defended a little and Katara looked at him with a small smile.

"Whoaaa he broke out the L word," Toph snorted surprised.

"Wow so you guys are serious?" Suki smiled. She could see it.

"Yea," Katara smiled back.

"And Aang also has feelings for you, how'd he find out?" Sokka sighed a little putting a hand on his hip.

"He found us making out a little," Katara flinched a little crossing her ankles.

"You make out?!"

"A lot," Zuko smirked.

"Love me or not I will beat your ass," Katara hissed.

"When your around us?!" Sokka screamed in a higher voice.

"I mean we hide," Katara made a face.

"Off topic!" Suki stopped them.

"Okay, facts, Katara and Zuko are in a serious relationship for a while, Aang has had a crush on Katara for a while, Aang found out Katara likes Zuko after kissing her, am I missing anything?" Toph said flatly as she had her arms crossed.

"The curse?" Suki asked.

"It's irrelevant to this," Katara told her.

"No it sounds about right," Zuko nodded leaning back.

"We need to find Aang, we have a week before sozins comet," Sokka told them.

"Maybe you two shouldn't..." Suki clicked her tongue a little looking at the couple.

"That's fair," Zuko agreed.

"I mean I guess... he was yelling a lot so be careful," Katara pursed her lips with guilt a little in her eyes.

"Toph you take the beach, Suki and I will go in town and see if he's around there," Sokka told them and the two girls nodded.

"Stay here in case Aang comes back," he pointed at the two.

"And no kissing while I'm gone, I don't want any of that here," Sokka stuck out his tongue and Zuko gave him a look of 'you can't stop us'.

The split up as Zuko stood up from the fountain as Katara groaned laying back on the cement of the fountain.

"I can't believe we told them, everyone knows!" She yelled into her hands as it was muffled.

"At least we don't have to lie anymore," Zuko looked at her and sighed nodding.

"Hey Kat, since we don't have to anymore..." he looked at her as Katara sat up raising an eye brow.

"I want to take you on a date, a real one, we have the money and the time," he blushed a little rubbing the back of his neck.

"Really?" She smiled.

"Yea, will you go on a date with me?" Zuko smiled a little at her.

"I'd love too, when?" Katara stood up and Zuko grabbed her hand.

"Now,"