One: Leo messes up big time

-------------          Leo        ----------

Leo wiped his hands free of greese and smiled as he heard Festus groan and creak in agreement. He finally fixed up the ship so that it wouldn't explode on them. Leo laughed and walked over to the door of the dining room entering and smiling when he saw his friends all gathered around the table eating and chatting. He sat down and started eating himself. He looked around and nobody acknowledge he was even sitting there so he sighed and got up from the table walking towards his cabin. He heard someone walking behind him and turned to face Hazel.

"Leo?" She asked curiously. Leo looked down.

"Yeah what's up?" He asked.

"Are you okay? Why'd you leave the table so fast?" She got closer and placed her hand on his arm. He pulled away quickly.

"Please don't do that." He said. She placed her hand right back just as Frank walked into view. Of course Leo was now holding onto hazel trying to push her away from him. "Frank-"

"Leo what do you think your doing?" Frank asked. Leo didn't even realize his hand had caught fire until hazel screamed and grabbed whatever was in her jacket pocket quickly. It was burning brightly. Leo's eyes widened as he realized what it was. Frank's life stick thing.

"Frank I-"

"PUT IT OUT!" hazel shouted as she threw it in some water. Frank was panting and was glaring at Leo in anger and horror was written on his face as well.

"You almost killed me!" He shouted.

"I didn't mean to!" Leo shouted. Frank was about to run at him when the rest of the seven came out of the dining cabin with curious looks all over their faces.

"what's going on here?" Percy asked. Frank glared at me.

"He was holding hazel in his arms and when I got out here he...he tried to kill me!" Frank shouted.

"You seem fine though." Piper replied. Hazel looked at Frank.

"Well...no." Hazel pulled out the stick that was now wrapped up. Piper looked at Leo.

"All this because you went all flaming hot head and burned a stick?" She asked. Frank glared at Leo and Leo backed away a bit.

"If that burns up so does Frank." Leo said as he looked away quickly. "I-I didn't mean to-"

"You and Frank have hated eachother since you've met! Of course you've wanted to so badly burn the one thing keeping him alive!" Hazel shouted. Leo glanced at Jason who was crossing his arms across his chest and biting his lip.

"Are you all a-"

"Yes." Annabeth spoke up. She looked Leo directly in the eyes. "See, how else would he die? You are the only one with fire powers Leo, to be able to kill your enemies with that is one thing but one of your friends? Your dangerous." She gripped Percys arm tight. "You are the most dangerous son of Hephestus." The others started shouting and so Leo ran into his room and slammed the door shut.

***A few days later***

Everytime he left his room there seemed to always be someone glaring at him. He felt useless even though he was fixing things constantly. He just wanted peace and now he had it. Leo sat in his room with his notebook sprawled across his bed.  Diablo. Leo pulled his knees to his chest and slammed his eyes shut as tears rolled down his cheeks. You killed your mother! I want nothing to do with you! Leo heard someone in his room so he looked up.

"You know, you somehow need to block out all the insults. It helps." Nico said as he sat down at Leo's desk. Leo raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you here? Don't you have a meeting with Percy?" Leo asked.