twenty-three: danger in camp-halfblood (part three)

**** Nico ****

Nico walked towards the big house where they were taking care of Percy. Annabeth was on the porch with a few others.

"Nico!" Annabeth stood up and ran for him pulling him into a hug.

"Crushing me." He pushed her away.

"Careful Annabeth you'll open his wounds." Piper grumbled. Nico looked at hazel who was in Frank's arms, Jason was chatting with piper. Nico looked back at Annabeth.

"How is he?" Nico asked.

"He isn't...doing very well." Annabeth looked at her hands.

"Percy isn't going to die!" Nico cried. "No way!"

"Even Apollo said there was nothing he can do Nico." Annabeth looked at her hand and for a moment Nico watched her hand gestures and her body language. She wasn't telling them something.

"Annabeth we need to talk." Nico grabbed her arm and pulled her aside away from earshot of all the demigods around them. They walked onto the beach and Nico looked her in the eyes. "What aren't you telling us?"

"I haven't even told Percy yet." She grumbled.

"Annabeth what is it?" Nico asked.

"I'm-"

***A.N. hah ending that part of the story you shall see soon and no she isn't pregnant I know some of you thought that***

           **** Leo ****

Leo looked at the paper in his hands and sighed. Writing letters was super hard.

"Maybe that's because your an idiot kid." Kronos laughed. Leo glared at the ground.

"Fuck off." Leo growled.

"Oh don't use that tone with me Valdez." Kronos growled. Leo walked until he reached a high point.

"I will seriously throw myself off this right now if you do not stop talking." Leo said.

"Do it then, I'll wind up taking control and saving your ass." Kronos laughed.

"You just have to be so obnoxious don't you?" Leo groaned and sat down against a tree. "I'm going crazy talking to myself..."

"Uh idiot I'm right here." Leo looked up and (okay so tbh I've read some fan fictions where they have a character who doesn't have a physical body appear to the character so that's what is happening here so only Leo can see him if anything, it's kind of like that episode of supernatural where Sam sees Lucifer but nobody else does...scene is above if you don't watch supernatural) a man stood in front of him with long black hair, wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt. His eyes were a fiery red. Leo jumped back.

"What-"

"Yeah hi.." He laughed. "I'm your living nightmare."

"K-Kronos?" Leo asked.

"Yeah that's me." Kronos laughed darkly. "You said you hated talking to yourself so I might as well appear in this form so I can at least talk to you like a normal person would if I was actually physically here."

"Yeah well now that I see how you want me to see you id rather pull my eyes out with a scalpel." Leo stood up and started walking away.

"Don't get all sarcastic with me damnit Valdez!" Kronos huffed. Leo laughed and stopped walking away.