fourty-six: a second chance part three

***Leo***

"Are you okay? Why'd you leave the table so fast?" Hazel got closer and placed her hand on his arm. He pulled away quickly. Leo stopped and looked around. He was back on the ship the day it all started. Maybe if he was careful with this he'd fix things.

"Oh uh....I was just going to my room I forgot something." She placed her hand on his arm and he bit his lip. Control those flames. Control the flames. His sleeve went upwards and hazel gasped. Leo looked down and saw his arm and he bit his lip harder.

"Hazel? Leo? What's going on out here?" Frank asked as he stepped into the hallway. Leo looked at Frank as he pulled his arm away from hazel but before he could pull his sleeve back down Frank grabbed his arm. "What the hell is this!" He shouted. Leo felt tears spring to his eyes.

"Frank-"

"Leo what the hell!" Frank started dragging Leo towards the room everyone else was in.

"Please don't do this Frank!" Leo cried. Frank accidentally squeezed too hard and Leo heard a snap. He screamed in pain as he crumpled to the ground.

"Oh gods!" Frank knelt down and screamed. "SOMEONE COME HELP LEO BROKE HIS WRIST!" Leo felt dizzy and he passed out.

***days later***

"What the hell?" Leo lifted himself out of the bed he was in and looked around. Where the fuck was he?

"Young man you need to lay back down." A women smiled as she walked into the room. "You passed out after you broke your wrist working on your ship, oh what an active imagination." She laughed.

"Where are my friends? Why didn't they just let me stay on the Argo-"

"My boy the Argo is a Greek ship from so long ago. Someone's been reading too much fan fiction." She laughed.

"Why am I here and not with my friends?" Leo asked.

"Something about you getting in the way was what the nice young man said. Don't feel bad, I'm always getting in the way of things." She picked something up an then turned towards the door when there was a slight knock. "You have a visitor." She walks over to the door and unlocks it and then let's the lady in. "Make sure to lock his room when you leave." Leo looked confused around the room. Was he in some sort of mental hospital? Was this a joke?

"Oh thank goodness I found you!" Leo looked at the women in shock.

"Lady Aphrodite what-"

"Why would you do something so stupid!" She cried. Leo looked at his wrist and then at her raising a brow.

"But I didn't do this to myself Frank saw my arms and he did this to my wrists. He probably was the one who got me locked up here in the first place-"

"Leo, she's not a nurse and this isn't a hospital. Your ship was attacked after you passed out! Your friends are worried about you! We are worried about you we know you travelled back in time Leo." Aphrodite scolded. "See what happens when you mess with time? You made things worse!"

"Okay so get me out of here then." Leo whispered as he tried to get out of the bed and realized his ankle was chained to the end of the bed. "How did I not notice that?" Leo pulled on the chain.

"It's magic Leo." Aphrodite growled.

"Why am I here?!" Leo shouted. Tears were flowing down his face. Did one of his friends really turn him in?

"The ship was attacked and monsters were everywhere. You were downstairs alone and....and they took you away." Aphrodite looked down at her hands. "You won't like who's behind keeping you here Leo-" the door opened and Aphrodite turned quickly.

"Out. You're lucky I don't kill you where you stand goddess. We told you what would happen if you or anyone else tried to come free this demigod." The lady growled. Leo shook his head.

"What's going on!? Why won't you let me go!" Leo cried. The women walked passed Aphrodite and grabbed a needle from the counter. Aphrodite stepped in the way.

"I can't let you do this to him!" Aphrodite cried. The women growled.

"You let me put him to sleep or so help me goddess I will not be afraid to come after you God's!" The women shouted. Leo looked over at where the women got the drug from and his heart started racing when he realized it was a shot to end someone's suffering and kill them painlessly.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?" Leo asked fearfully.

"You did tell him right goddess?" The lady smirked. Aphrodite looked at Leo and then away shamefully.

"No I didn't! I voted against this!" She shouted.

"What-"

"The demigods that were attacked in that ship with you had a choice, let us take you or they all perish. They let us take you and they found you once and I made them choose, leave and never interfere with you again and if they try you die. Or let me keep Jackson as a plaything and they all voted for me to keep you. Sad really. It's also sad that she knew the consequences and yet here she is!" Leo looked at Aphrodite.

"Is that true? You guys attempted to find me once and then gave me up forever just so you can save Percy!?" Leo asked. He wiped his face. "I don't even blame you he's more useful than me..." before Leo could even block the women she was holding his head back getting ready to insert the needle.

"He'll be blaming you forever goddess." She growled. Leo closed his eyes and then opened them and looked at Aphrodite as he pulled out a button. It was his time machine. He clicked the button just as she was about to insert the needle and everything faded to black.

A.n. next chapter is the last chapter!! I'm honestly just writing so I don't have to think about stuff and so I'm just writing random shit so I'm sorry if these last few chapters suck ass 😂 again I love you guys and the comments you leave on the book it makes me happy rereading them I just cant help but laugh