eight: ...Oh gods Percy NO

---------       Leo    -----------

Leo sat down crosslegged on the ships deck and looked at the tools in front of him. He was trying to see where something went since someone decided to alphabatize everything. Seriously what the Hades is wrong with some people??

"Leo?" Nico stepped out of the shadows and Leo jumped.

"Gods Nico don't do that." Leo mumbled. Nico shrugged and sat next to Leo.

"Did you really alphabatize all this Leo?" He chuckled at Leo.

"I didn't! God's I can't even stand this. I'm trying to-"

"Relax Leo, I was joking around with you." Nico started to play with the tools.

"Stop that, do you want to get hurt?" Leo asked. Nico put it down and then reached his hand out to Leo's.

"Let's do something fun." Nico said.

"Nico, I can't I have work to do." Leo mumbled. Nico laughed.

"Lets just relax then. Come on buddy on your feet." He helped Leo to his feet. Leo grumbled some Greek curses and Nico just laughed.

"So, you and Will? How's that situation?" Leo asked as him and Nico walked to the side of the ship and looked down at the town they were drifting over.

"Well, I talked to him. We aren't going to get back together, like ever." Nico said.

"You just gave me an idea." Leo smirked.

"Leo oh gods don't you dare-"

"I remember when we broke up! The first time, saying this is I'd had enough cuz like we hadn't seen eachother in a month when you so you needed space!" Leo started smiling at Nico as he jumped around the ships deck dancing with q mop, watching as Nico tapped his foot to the beat of the song.

"Then you come around again and say 'baby I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change. Trust me', remember how that lasted for a day?  I say I hate you we break up you call me, I love you!" Festus whirred complaining about Leo's singing and Nico just chuckled. "Oooh you called me up again last night but oooh ooh this time I'm telling you I'm telling you-"

"What is going on up here?" The door opened and Percy stepped onto the deck. He raised his eyebrow at Nico who was cackling and Leo who was out of breath and smiling.

"We-"

"Nothing Percy." Leo laughed out.

"Are never ever ever Getting back together." Nico mumbled as he laughed at Leo's face. Leo let his jaw drop.

"Oh my God's I love you Nico!" Leo laughed as he ran over and hugged him close. Nico actually hugged back.

"Uh..." Percy raised his eyebrow even higher and then looked between the two hugging.

"Percy Jackson Are you seriously thinking that!" Nico blushed and pulled away from Leo. "It's not like that at all! Me and Leo were just-"

"Hmm okay sure. So you and Leo weren't about to confess you like eachother and other mushygushy things like that?" Percy asked. "So water isn't your type, but fire is?" Percy wiggled his eyebrows.

"JACKSON!" Nico shouted. Leo laughed and walked away.

"I'll leave your destruction to Nico." Leo walked over to the side of the ship and watched as the sun started to set. He looked over at Festus and laughed a little. Percy really thought that Nico had feelings for him? Leo looked down at his hands. He sighed. He turned around only to see that Percy and Nico were gone, and the ship was earily quiet. Where did everyone go?