twenty-two: danger in camp-halfblood (part two)

***** Nico *****

Nico opened his eyes. He had an oxygen mask attached to his face and a massive headache. He squinted his eyes. What the Hell happened? Nico sat up quickly and took the mask off his face.

"Woah! Nico chill!" Will came running over and held him down. "You need to relax you are really really hurt-" Nico smacked his hand away.

"What happened?" Nico asked. Nico looked down and saw that he was shirtless with a bunch of bandages covering his chest, his arms were also covered.

"There was an explosion Nico, we lost a lot of people because of it. Nico I need you to help us, there are some people still missing that were there when it happened-"

"A-An explosion? What caused it? Who did this?" Nico asked.

"We dont know Nico, but please you need to relax don't make me out you to sleep." Will said. Nico pushed him away.

"No, I'm not going to allow you to tell me I can't get up!" Nico started crying. "H-How many are gone?"

"I'm sorry Nico, I'm not telling you that information." Will looked out the window and back at Nico.

"What. Happened." Nico demanded.

"We found you half dead Nico, you were bleeding a lot." Will looked down at his hands. "A camper said you were with Percy when the explosion happened do you remember?" He looked at Nico. Nico nodded.

"We were talking about Leo..."

Percy came walking into the mess hall and everyone fell silent. He smiled and sat down then looked at the table. Nico walked over to him and sat at the table with him.

"Percy we need to talk about Leo." Nico said. Percy nodded his head. "Also, were you allowed out of bed or did you just decide to get up and walk out on your own?"

"You know I don't take well to orders from Apollo of all people Nico." Percy laughed. Nico smiled.

"You are such an idiot." Nico smiled. Percy laughed again and ate a fry from the plate that he had in front of him. Percy looked over at the other campers.

"Sadly I honestly don't care. We need to figure out a way to get Leo home safe and obviously it's all up to us because the God's won't do anything!" Percy glared at the sky and rolled his eyes as thunder boomed across the sky. Everyone turned to looked at Percy. Percy sighed.

"Sorry, look I'm just upset that they stopped trying after they sent him away." Nico nodded.

"I feel the same way Percy, And we'll help in any way possible we just-" Nico stop up quickly. "No..."

"Nico is something the matter?" Percy asked.

"Someone just died." Nico whispered to Percy. Percy stood up and pulled out riptide.

"Where?" Percy asked.

"It wasn't a monster, and in one of the cabins." Nico looked over at Percy worriedly. "Someone's attacking from the inside."