Just an update: (also a quick preview for the next chappie!)

Okay so I am currently Working on a update, and it's gonna be kind of emotional and stuff because it's a conversation between Leo and the God's and well I hope to have it up later tomorrow because it's July 7th and that means it's Leo Valdezs birthday! I have been working really hard on this chapter whenever I can because I'm trying to make it as long as possible but I can assure you that nobody is going to die. Here's a little preview of the chapter just because I love you :)

"Valdez you realize what you are asking correct? Once it's undone it won't be able to-"

"Do you even see what I've been through! I'm not going to take my life anymore! Please just do this...please." Leo started to cry. "I can't live like this, it hurts."

"Leo-"

"Dad please, please convince them to do this for me. Please." Leo looked at his hands and he started crying harder. "I want to be able to just live with my friends and not watch them grow old and die and be forced to live-"

"Leo!" Aphrodite cried.

"I was forced to be like this! I don't want to live like this I want to be normal!" Leo cried as he looked up suddenly angry. Zeus stood up but Hades quickly grabbed his arm.

"Leo, what you are asking is basically asking for us to hold the-"

"Can you do it?" Leo asked as he looked at the God's. "Will you do this?"

"I'm not sure it's best." Athena said quickly.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Leo shouted as he threw his hands into the air and swore in Spanish.

"Language!" Aphrodite shouted. Hades chuckled and Hephestus just rolled his eyes.

"I just want to be normal. I've never asked anything of you, so please just fix me." Leo wiped his face of tears and looked at the God's. "Please."

Hope you liked the quick little preview of the next chapter :)