fourty-one: did that just happen? (part two)

A.n. There will be no relationship stuff in this chapter, decided to keep it out until next chapter... This chapter however does include Calypso being a badass! Hope you enjoy!

***Nico***

Nico opened his eyes and he huffed. He looked around and saw the other demigods and his heart started beating. what happened exactly? Nico looked over and saw Percy. Percy was leaned against a wall, but he didn't even look full of life he looked like a doll. Nico soul searched and found that he was still alive. He took a relieved breath.

"Thank the God's..." Nico looked up at his shackled wrist and groaned. So he couldn't move to see if Percy was alright.

"N-Nico?" Percy looked over at him. Nico nodded.

"Yeah its me Percy, are you okay?" Nico asked. Percy shook his head and then moved his arm a bit then looked down at his legs and winced again.

"I don't think I can move my legs Nico, he broke my back-"

"He must have force fed you ambrosia and nectar since you are still alive..." Nico mumbled. Percy looked at his hands and then up at Nico.

"I'm useless." Percy said as he looked at the other demigods around them. "So protect them at all cost Nico." Nico  rattled the chains holding him in place.

"I'm sort of useless as well. Percy you'll get better-"

"I have a broken back Nico! Ambrosia and nectar won't heal that...ill have to handle this for the rest of my life." Percy looked over at annabeth and he immediately looked away from her. "She probably-"

"She wont leave you." Nico said. "She's been with you since you two were twelve! Just because you are a little hurt doesn't mean she won't help you get better and be there for you when you are down like you did when you fell together-"

"Sh-"

"Just shut up Jackson." Nico groaned. Percy actually shut up without saying a sarcastic remark or anything.

"Well that was a really nice conversation to overhear." Nico looked up to see the man that had snapped Percys back standing in the doorway. "The brave Percy Jackson I've heard so much about has finally given up!" He clapped his hands and smirked.

"Leave him alone!" Nico growled.

"Or what?" The man walked over to Percy an lifted him up. Percy winced and bit his lip.

"Don't touch him!" Nico shouted.

"I think it's time I separate all of you. He'll lose even more hope than he already has, huh hero?" He dragged Percy from the cell and Nico looked at everyone else who was still knocked out.

"Wake up!" Nico shouted. "PERCY WAS JUST TAKEN FROM US AND LEO IS MISSING!" Nico kicked Jason and he just rolled over but didn't wake. Nico screamed again. "GODS DAMNIT YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING!"

"They can't hear you Nico." Nico realized that Hades was speaking to him and he groaned.

"Then how exactly can I help them?" Nico thought.

"You have to let them handle themselves."

"You think that's going to help! They're knocked out!" Nico looked at the demigods as the cell door opened. He felt his father's presence leave and he sighed in frustration. Real helpful!

"Don't worry Nico, your friends will be taken care of perfectly." He laughed and leaned forward so he was looking Nico in the eyes. "And we're going to make it so they suffer."