twenty-six: Calypso punches Leo and other fun things

****Leo****

Leo leaned against a tree and closed his eyes. So nobody can get near him without him burning up? Who cares! Nobody ever wanted to go near him in the first place! He wiped the tears from his eyes. Percy was in trouble and it was all his fault.

"You know, exile isn't that bad." Kronos chuckled as he appeared before Leo. Leo groaned and opened his eyes looking at kronos.

"Can't you just leave me be?" He rolled his eyes and pulled his legs closer to his chest looking out at the water.

"That's no fun." Kronos sat across from Leo and stared at him. Leo groaned.

"Look, I don't need this right now so please go away." Leo closed his eyes.

"Fine I'll come back and bug you later when you aren't so mr. Grumpy." Kronos disappeared and Leo again wiped at his face to get rid of his tears.

"What happened to this place?" Leo jumped and turned quickly. Calypso stood there holding something.

"H-How-" calypso stepped closer and Leo quickly stood up and backed away hitting his head on a rock. "That hurt. "

"Leo?" Calypso went to help him up but Leo shook his head as his arm started to burn.

"Y-You can't come any closer. Please Calypso." Leo held his bleeding head as he backed away from her.

"What's the matter?" Calypso asked. "You aren't still afraid kronos is going to hurt me right?" She asked.

"There's more to be afraid of calypso." Leo backed away. "Just please stay away."

"What are you afraid of?" She stepped closer and grabbed his arm. He screamed. She jumped back suprised. "What the Hell!" Leo felt tears falling down his cheeks and he didn't even bother wiping them away.

"I-I can't have you or anyone else near me. Kana S-She put a curse or something on me and I burn up whenever someone touches me or even steps near me. Please just keep your distance." Leo wiped his face and backed away.

"Oh." Calypso looked like she was taking steps away from him but instead she stepped forward and punched him in the face. Leo squealed.

"CALYPSO WHAT THE HELL!" Leo cried. Calypso relaxed and backed away in a huff.

"That doesn't explain why you are back here." She said.

"She sent me here." Leo replied as he rubbed his now burning face.

"But why?" She asked.

"So she can hurt Percy." Leo whispered.

"What did Percy do?" She asked.

"He made a deal. He's hers now." Leo looked down at his hands. "Though that plan backfired and she betrayed him."

"What's-" calypso gasped. "She's hurt you, and she's probobly going after everyone else! Leo you have to come with me!"

"I can't go back to camp! If I go back I'll burn up!" Leo cried.

"I am not letting you stay here all alone!" Calypso shouted. "If camps in danger that means Nico is in danger you IDIOT!" Calypso reached forward and grabbed Leo's arm. Leo went to back away before the pain started but it never came. He stared shocked.

"Calypso..." Leo smiled and ran and gave her a hug.

"What the Hell are you doing! Are you trying to kill yourself Valdez!" She shoved him away.

"No it's not that!" Leo smiled even wider. "I didn't feel pain that time!"

"Well then come on let's go see if everyone at camp is safe." She flicked her brown hair over her shoulder and Leo stopped smiling. "What? Is there something wrong?"