thirty-one: what were you thinking! oh you weren't? perfect!

***Percy***

This has better be a nightmare. Percy opened his eyes and immediately he regretted it. He was chained up inside a cell. He felt tears fill his eyes. His mother was really gone. Annabeth was gone. What about camp? Did anyone survive?

"Oh look Percy Jackson is awake." Kana and a few others stepped into the room. Percy glared at her as she stepped closer and reached forward moving his hair from his eyes.

"Back away from me." Percy growled.

"You are mine." She smirked. "Well after I let these guys have a little fun with you." She stepped aside and Percys heart started pounding in his chest.

"Now honey, you've been a bad boy." Percy shivered. Oh boy.

               ***Leo***

"He was just gone! What even-" kronos covered Leos mouth.

"Sorry about him." Kronos rolled his eyes.

"You were supposed to come and be a distraction! Maybe it's your fault he's been kidnapped!" Aphrodite screamed.

"I was a little distracted!" Kronos shouted.

"You sound so much like Leo-"

"Don't compare me to the elf!" Kronos shouted. Leo glared at kronos.

"You don't have to be an asshole." Leo grumbled. "Back to the Percy thing. Nobody saw him leave?"

"A nurse said he was taken by a bunch of cops after they discharged him." Aphrodite flipped her hair over her shoulders.

"And? You didn't ask for names or go check the station!?" Leo asked. Leo started running away from the gods standing in front of him.

"LEO!" Kronos shouted. Leo shook his head and kept running. He wasn't going to let his friend down. He had to find Percy.

"I'm coming." Leo stopped running and fell to the ground hitting his head. He rubbed his head and turned to find Poseidon.

"Give a dude a little warning when you are following him!" Leo cried as he sat up.

"Sorry, but you aren't going in alone. You could be walking into a trap-"

"Sorry to interupt Lord Poseidon but that's why I need to go alone. Kana knows that you God's will probobly come with me and she's planning something and I don't want anyone else to get hurt because of me." Poseidon grabbed his hand.

"Leo, are you crazy? Nobody has been hurt because of you-"

"Gotta agree with him on that one kid." Kronos suddenly stood next to Leo. "None of this is your fault, but if you go in alone and kana captures you who's to say she won't kill Percy and you and then come after everyone else? Or keep you alive and force you to watch everyone else die?" Poseidon face palmed.

"Not making him feel better bud." Poseidon grumbled. Kronos shrugged.

"It's true. she can kill all of us whenever she wants."  Kronos looked down. "We're bringing both of you back safetly you hear me?"

"So you just want him to go alone!?" Poseidon looked at kronos as if he was crazy.

"He won't be alone. I've got a crazy plan and I know Leo loves my crazy plans." Kronos smiled. Leo shivered.

"This is definitely going to be scary...but worth a shot. What's this plan?" Leo asked. Kronos smiled.

"Well..."

                ***Aphrodite ***

Aphrodite walked over to the car that the nurse was in. The nurse rolled down the window.