Nine: Seriously its like the God's hate Leo

-------- Leo   --------

Leo sighed. Someone liked messing with him and his friends. Was this ever going to end?

"Leo Valdez." A women's voice sounded from behind him.

"Okay how did you get behind me?" Leo turned around but nobody was there.

"Over here silly demigod." The goddess said. Leo turned and saw a stunning women standing in front of him.

"Woah um..." Leo felt himself starting to blush.

"Yes Leo Valdez it's Aphrodite." She chuckled.

"Where is everybody?" Leo asked. Aphrodite smiled brightly.

"Why I couldn't just appear to everybody. No that would cause a scene! I was just watching you and Nico over here and got an amazing idea! Even my children ship you two together! So, since I am the goddess of love, and you have had a hard time ever really finding someone to love you in the first place....im giving you my blessing!" Gee Aphrodite...that hurt.

"Did my dad put you up to this?" Leo asked. She smiled again and walked over kissing his forehead.

"Of course not little demigod. He just wants you to be happy." She smiled and wrote something down in a notebook. "Do you think I have time to visit that demigod Percy and talk to him about percabeth? I mean come on I need to help him somehow..." She started rambling about how Annabeth and Percy could make great husband and wife.

"Uh...m'lady Sorry to interupt but can you maybe make this less awakwrd and allow me to go home?" Leo asked.

"Oh dear boy nobody calls me that! Call me Aphrodite!" She looked over the railing of the ship. "You really need a wardrobe change and maybe an attitude adjustment as well, it's too bad I could only Chang one of those."

"Okay seriously? Why are you messing with me?" Leo asked. Aphrodite chuckled.

"You are so heartbroken so it brings down the mood of this ship. Now that you are immortal, I want you to find happiness and spread love not negativity. Now I must go. Goodbye son of Hephestus." She went poof and Leo opened his eyes to find himself on the deck of the ship but with a knocked out Percy and a triumphant Nico standing over him.

"Please tell me he isn't dead." Leo muttered. Nico laughed.

"No, just knocked out don't worry." Nico smiled at Leo and then disappeared into the shadows. Leo face palmed. He looked up. Was Aphrodite right? Did he really have a crush on Nico Diangelo?