three: a tangle with a demigod

----------     Leo      ----------

Leo woke up with a massive headache. He knew the girl had knocked him out and she had taken Nico away but he didn't know how long he was knocked out for. It could have been hours, days, months. He didn't even know. He didn't dream which was a good thing for a demigod but if anything Leo wished he dreamt about the location of Nico and if he was okay. It was all his fault Nico was dragged into this. Suddenly the cell door opened and Leo's heart skipped a beat. Standing in front of him was a very very tall man, he wore black robes and had shining purple eyes.

"W-who are you?! Where's Nico!" Leo cried. The man walked over and grabbed Leo's throat causing him to whimper from the pain a little. "P-Please let me go."

"Who said you can speak to me puny demigod?" The man growled into Leo's ear. Leo bit his lip. "Your friend is asleep, he'll be asleep for a very long time. We need you to do something for us and we'll keep him alive." The man released his hold on Leo and Leo fell to his knees.

"You think I'm just going to allow you to hold Nico hostage like this!?" Leo shouted. "Prove to me he's alive." The man rolled his purple eyes and snapped his fingers. Nico landed in front of Leo. Leo ran to him and checked for a pulse. He was breathing but it was faint and he looked to be in pain.

"Now do as we say demigod or we kill him." The man growled.

"Really? You kill Nico Diangelo son of Hades? Are you looking for eternal torture?" Leo sarcastically asked.

"Do you not see where we are little demigod?" The man asked. Leo cringed and looked away. "I have no fear of what Lord Hades will do to me if I harm this weak demigod. So do as we say or we will take everything from you."

"Sorry to disappoint but the only thing I got is this smoking hot bod." Leo said as he looked at the man. The man growled and lit his hand on fire.

"This, little demigod, is to make sure you don't double cross us." He took a step forward and grabbed Leo's arm. Leo screamed. His arm started to smoke. When the man pulled away Leo had a symbol burned into the skin of his arm with purple ink. (Kinda like the picture below)

 (Kinda like the picture below)

"What you marked me?" Leo asked. The man snapped his fingers and Nico disappeared.

"Now little demigod, we want you to kill the other demigods on that ship of yours." He said.

"W-We?" Leo asked nervously. The girl from earlier walked in with a purple cape swishing all around her and power radiating off of her.

"My sister, Kana. Queen of darkness." The man gestured at his sister who took her hood off.

"But your not a godd-"

"Minor details my boy." She said with a laugh that sent chills down Leo's spine.

"No, obviously it's a pretty big deal you being down here an calling yourself the queen of-"

"Shut it." She growled. The mark on his arm started burning and Leo looked away.

"Now do as we say little demigod or we will not hesitate to kill this friend of darkness." She snapped and suddenly she was holding Nico in her arms.

"No!" Leo cried. He didn't realize it but tears were flowing down his face.

"If you care about this boy then do as you were told. Kill those worthless pathetic demigods who don't even trust you! Your the seventh wheel after all. The least memorable of this quest. We both know Jason and Percy are the ones who are going to get all the glory. What will you get young demigod? Nothing. No recognition at all. So do as we say, kill them." She swished her cape and her and Nico disappeared along with her brother. In their place was a purple knife. Leo picked it up slowly and suddenly he was back on the deck of the Argo 2. Jason and Percy jumped and turned to face him.

"Don't do that Leo!" Percy cried. "Wait...how did you do that?" His eyes landed on the knife in Leo's hands. "Where did you get that?" Leo bit his lip and tears fell down his face even faster than before.

"Percy..." Leo fell to his knees.

"Oh gods Leo!" Percy ran over to him as he started shaking and crying hysterically. "Leo breath." Leo took deep breaths.

"Take him to the med bay now!" Jason cried. Leo felt strong arms wrap around him and he saw as they were running towards the room. Percy placed him on the cot and looked Leo up and down for injuries. Leo shook his head when he was able to catch his breath.

"You... Nico he's..." Leo bit his lip as more tears flowed down his face. Suddenly Jason walked in and gasped.

"Leo when did you get that?" Jason walked over and held out Leo's arm so Percy could see as well. Leo pulled his arm away quickly.

"I-"

"Leo, what were you about to say about Nico?" Percy asked. Leo bit his lip again.

"He's been captured." Leo said.

"Are you kidding me! How!" Percy shouted. Leo felt more tears going down his face.

"It's all my fault." He mumbled. Percy gasped.

"Leo, why are the cuffs on your wrist glowing purple?" He asked. Leo heard kana in his head and he got a pounding headache.

Listen here demigod if you don't kill those two now then you will never get the chance to do so again! They are weak worried about Nico and they hate you for it! Take your revenge!

Leo slammed his eyes shut.

"NO! YOU HEAR ME! I WON'T!" Leo felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Leo dude what's going on?" Jason asked.

"Lock me up. Please just do it now." Leo cried out. He opened his eyes to look at Jason and Percy. Percy gasped.

"Leo your eyes are purple." Percy backed up a bit. "Who are you! Who are you working for!" Percy pulled out riptide and placed the blade right at Leo's throat. "Where are Nico and Leo?"

"Percy it's really me Leo, just please you have to listen to me and lock me up before I hurt you or anyone else Please!" Leo felt an electric shock run through his body and he landed on his back.

"Dude!" Percy cried. Leo felt his vision get blurry and he passed out.