thirty-seven: losing....again? (part two)

***Leo's dream***

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKY!" Leo shouted as he jumped at Jason. Jason chuckled.

"I told you not to call me sparky." He mumbled. He just laughed.

"Yeah but I still do." Leo smiled. "So what did piper plan for you this time?" Leo wiggled his eyebrows at Jason.

"Leo I don't know that's the thing her and her secrets you know?" Jason smiled. Leo rolled his eyes and started walking out of bunker nine.

"She definitely loves you." Leo smiled. Jason smirked.

"You mean like Nico does you?" Jason asked as they stopped walking. Leo looked at his hands and sighed.

"I guess so yeah." Leo smiled and blushed a little. Leo sat down on the ground against a tree.

"You controlled yourself when he was in danger...you pushed yourself to think about him." Jason said as he leaned against a tree. Leo almost laughed. Girls would swoon over Jason and Percy like crazy because they were just so heroic and oh so handsome even when they just stood there naturally.

"Yeah we do, but I don't know how long I can-"

"He's your anchor." Jason smiled. "Now if you excuse me I have to go." He leaned forward and hugged Leo.

"Happy birthday sparky." Jason laughed and patted Leo on the head.

"Thanks Leo, just remember your anchor." Jason started walking away and in the blink of an eye he disappeared into thin air. Leo gasped. What just happened? He looked at his hands. Where was he? He wasn't actually at camp so where was he? He was clearly dreaming but what was the last thing he was doing?

"OH MY GODS NICO!" Leo scrambled to his feet and looked around.

             ***Nico***

"H-He isnt dead right?" Nico looked up at kana. Kana rolled her eyes.

"Nope." She said as she walks over and plays with Leo's hair. "He's just dreaming."

"And thanks to some stuff we stole from hypnos it's gonna be quite some time for him to wake." Her brother smirked. "He will become aware he's dreaming but then it'll just keep knocking him back into a dream state."

"Y-You drugged him?" Nico asked. Kana smiled.

"Exactly!" She walked over to Nico and lifted his face so he was looking into her eyes.

"And now you get to watch as he struggles to wake up!" She laughed.

"Evil-"

"Don't go there." Kana growled. Leo suddenly cried out and flames lit up all around him. His eyes flew open and Nico smirked.

"Flame on." Nico chuckled. "You are totally screwed."

                 ***Leo***

Leo popped awake and lit himself on fire. He heard Nico chuckle and Leo turned to hear what he said and he smiled.

"Flame on." Nico said. "You are totally screwed." Leo looked at kana.

"Ready for round two you phyco?" Leo asked. Kana stepped back terrified.

"How did you get out of that hypnosis!" She cried. Leo glared at her.

"Let's just say a friend reminded me that I needed to hold onto my anchor." Leo looked at Nico.

"But-" Leo lashed out and kana fell to the ground screaming in pain.

"Never touch my friends again." Leo growled. Kana looked up terrified as Leo loomed over her flames lit in his hand. "You understand me? You touch them and I'll send you to tarterus for the rest of your miserable days."

"I-I understand." Kana backed away as the flames went out.

"Swear, on the river Styx that you will disappear from our lives forever and that you will never touch my friends again!" Leo screamed at her.

"I swear it on the Styx that I will never come near you or your friends again just please leave me alone!" She stood up and grabbed her brother.

"I'll burn you if you don't get out of here." Leo growled. Kana and her brother disappeared and Leo looked over at Nico as he let the flames disappear. Nico ran over and pulled him into a hug.

"Thank God's your alright!" Nico cried. Leo smiled and pulled away from Nico.

"I just needed to know that you wouldn't be afraid of me if I did that...turns out I was right." Leo held onto Nicos hand. "You won't hate me if I go all flaming-"

"If you make a reference to a movie I will smack you upside the head." Nico grumbled. Leo laughed.

"Alright then." Leo kissed Nicos cheek.

"Nico! Leo!" Percy and kronos came running over to them.

"Hey guys." Nico said. "Good to see you awake Percy."

"Kronos told me that you ran off-"

"He's fine." Nico held up their hands. "I was able to save him...well He saved himself actually or...whoever told him that I was-"

"Your rambling Nico." Percy said. Nico laughed.

"I had this weird dream...jason was in it." Leo said. "Is it sparkys birthday by any chance?" Leo asked.

"It's July first-" Percy started to say.

"HOLY HEPHESTUS IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY!" Leo cried.

"Wow so you-"

"He told me that I had to trust everything was going to be gone basically and look where I am...now we have to get together and plan a party on the Argo for him!" Leo Jumped up excitedly. "Plleassseeee!!"

"I'll let everyone know he's alright and I'll contact the others to set up the ship." Percy smiled and ruffled Nicos hair and then did the same for Leo. "Just be safe when I'm gone." He walked away. Nico laughed and looked at kronos.

"He basically just told us don't do anything." Nico said. Kronos smiled.

"How about we just relax." Kronos sat down on the ground and layed backwards. "For right now while they set up that party for jason." Leo smiled and released Nicos hand laying back next to kronos. Nico rolled his eyes and then did the same eventually.

"It feels weird being back to normal." Leo mumbled. "I mean I get everyone still hates me for stuff but..I made a new friend." Leo looked at kronos. Kronos turned so he was looking at Leo and Nico.

"And for that I'm kind of glad." Kronos said.

"Yeah mainly because you aren't set to destory everything Leo loves." Nico Pointed out. Leo smacked Nicos arm.

"Dude!" He laughed and they all smiled. Back to normal? Or was the danger just beginning?

***A.n. no this isn't the ending of the book I just ended the chapter that way because I was too tired to keep writing! Jason's birthdays today so I decided to update. Hope you liked it even though it might have been a little too fast...love you guys:)***