fourty-five: a second chance part two

***Calypso***

"I think Leo is about to do something stupid!" She blurted as she ran into the big house completely out of breath. The campers and Chiron turned to face her. She took a deep breath. "Sorry to inturupt the cabin meeting going on but I need help from everyone in the Hephestus cabin and maybe some others as well. Leo is planning something stupid and I don't think anyone can stop him but I need help slowing him down enough so we can destroy whatever he's working on." Percy was the first on his feet.

"Where is he!?" Percy asked.

"He's in the bunker-" Percy ran before she could finish her sentence. She turned to look at the other campers and saw Nico amongst the shadows. He shook his head and then disappeared most likely shadowtraveling somewhere.

"We'll go help Percy." A few campers went running out after Percy. Chiron looked at her.

"What is he planning?" He asked.

"He wants to turn back time." She said quickly. "I accidently have him the idea to build a time machine! Chiron what if he actually does it!?"

"We'll figure something out." He said. Calypso sat down and put her head in her hands.

"This is bad." She whispered.

***Nico***

Nico watched as the meeting droned on and then suddenly Calypso appeared and said that Leo was planning something stupid. Nico was hurt when Leo broke up with him sure, but was he about to let Leo do something stupid and reckless? No! Nico shadow travelled to the inside of the bunker and watched for a quick second before coming out of the shadows.

"Leo?" Nico called. Leo lifted his head from where he was sitting at the desk. Nico noticed fresh tears in his eyes and he saw his hair was a mess and his clothes were covered in ashes. "What have you done to yourself?" Nico walked closer and shook his head as he grabbed a clean wet rag and started to wipe his face. Leo hesitated at first but finally let Nico clean his now open cuts on his hands and some new wounds on his arms(not from self harm).

"I'm trying-"

"To get yourself killed!?" Nico shouted. Leo started to cry and Nico wiped the tears away. "Look at me Leo, building this time machine can jeopardize so much. I don't want you to die that way. You may have just broken up with me but as your friend I need you to take care of yourself and I need you to remember that you are important and you going back in time will only change what the others have come to love you for. Please just think about this."

"I already have thought about it Nico!" Leo shoved Nico away. "Besides that; everyone hates me for breaking up with you! Everyone still hates me for almost killing Frank and everyone will always hate me for trusting kronos! I'm sick of people! If I go back in time at least you guys wont know about my depression and I can stop everyone from dying!"

"And jeopardize everything good you've done? You made kronos a good person Leo!" Nico gestured at the door of the bunker. "Out there everyone has suffered from losing people in that battle but if you go back in time and change that, you can change a lot more and fuck everything up even worse."

"Nice pep talk asshole." Leo grumbled.

"I'm just telling you the hurtful truth as a friend. So please at least listen to me before you act-"

"Too late. It's finished." Leo pulled out a button from his pocket.

"What the hell-"

"I'm not even sorry for this." Leo clicked the button and Nico screamed.

"LEO NO!" but it was too late. Leo was on his way to change time and nothing was going to stop him.

A.n. sorry for these being short updates but part 2/4 what did you think? Do you think Leo is really going to change what he's done? Do you think if he changes it something good will happen or will it be bad? I'm so happy you guys have read this far if you have it means a lot to me! Anyways its 11:30pm here so I should head to bed! Thank you so much again for everything! I'll try to get the last two parts out soon!