fourty-two: holding on for you

****Leo****

Leo bit back tears as he felt another lash from the whip. His attacker exited the cell and he collapsed to the ground. He started to cry hard. Where were the others? Were they okay or were they hurting them?

"Awww you made him cry." Leo froze when he heard khiones voice. (Haha puns)

"Good, means this sight will hurt him a hell of a lot worse." Someone else entered the room dragging something, no it was someone, behind him. When they threw the person down on the ground Leo screamed. Percy.

"Oh my God's! Percy!" Leo got up and ran over to him. He lifted his head into his lap and removed the hair from his eyes. "Hey buddy can you hear me?"

"Of course he can, he isn't dead yet." Khione laughed and Leo looked up with a stone cold glare. (I'm sorry not sorry for the puns about her being ice)

"What did you do to him!" Leo screamed. Khione took a cautious step forward and Leo realized she was still afraid he was going to somehow set her on fire. "I-I'll do it if you take a step closer!" She grabbed his wrist and he felt tears fill his eyes as cold wrapped itself around him. His arm started to become covered with frost. His eyes widened and he struggled to get away.

"You are weak, you can not defeat me now Valdez." She held Leos wrist as they dragged Percy from him again. He watched horrified as they froze him.

"No! Why did you just do that to him!" Leo shouted. "Let him out!" Leo finally was able to pull away from khione running towards Percy. He lit his hand on fire but it sputtered out and he tried again and again and again only to have the same result. He fell down and tears fell from his eyes as he placed his hand to the cold statue.

"He's not Jason Grace but he'll look very nice in my collection dont you think?" She asked. Leo looked up at her.

"You can't please he's-"

"Oh boo hoo. Go cry to your mommy...oh." khione covered her mouth and smirked at Leo. Leo started to cry harder. "You can't."

"Please...he's everything to everyone. I'm a nothing! Take me instead please! Just let Percy live!" Leo started to cry harder when they dragged Percys statue from the room.

"Bring in the next hero." She hummed.

"What! Y-You can't!" Leo shouted horrified.

"We have six more to go Valdez. Of course we can." She smirked as she got close to him and grabbed his wrist. He flinched as she let frost cover his arm again.

"How about this one? She caused you a lot of pain." Leo looked up to find a struggling piper. He looked at khione and shook his head.

"Please! Take me instead! Let them all go!" Leo had even more tears flowing down his face.

"Leo?" Piper asked. Leo looked at her. She didn't look angry at him, she didn't look sad. She looked kind of happy that he was okay? Leo nodded his head. Piper got thrown to the ground and she ran over to him pulling him into a hug.

"Piper-"

"I'm glad you are alive Leo. Even if I can't see you for much longer I'm just glad that I got to see you." She hugged him again and pulled away.

"Piper!" Leo gasped. She was fine with being frozen if it meant he was alive? Why?

"Look Leo, I know you'll save us. I know you will." She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. She was pulled away from Leo and khione smiled coldy.

"I'm going to enjoy this." She said as she started to shoot piper with ice. Leo watched in horror as piper screamed and screamed. When she was finally frozen as a statue Leo had tears streaming down his face faster than before and he was screaming.

"THEY DON'T DESERVE THIS!" Leo cried.

"Bring in hazel and Frank." She smirked. "He's quite attached to Jason Grace and Nico diangelo so we'll deal with them last."

"How do you even know-" she shot him with ice and he gasped and doubled over.

"Monsters talk." She laughed coldly.

*****time skip after everyone but Nico is frozen because I don't want to write this all out*****

Leo was left alone in his cell. He hated the quiet and he hated that he was the reason his friends were now khiones statues. Suddenly the cell door opened and he looked up to find Nico being shoved into the cell with him. They left them alone and he turned to face Leo.

"Leo?" He asked. Leo nodded his head and Nico walked over to him. "You are a mess! What have they been doing to you?" Leo grabbed nicos hand and leaned into him.

"I love you Nico." Leo whispered. Nico pulled away and stared at Leo confused and Leo started to cry. "They plan on turning you into an ice statue as well. Its all my fault." Nico smiled and laughed as he leaned forward and placed his lips onto Leos. Leo was shocked at first but kissed him back. When they pulled away Nico was smiling at him.

"This is not your fault. I love you Leo Valdez. If you ever say something stupid one more time I'm going to smack you." Leo laughed as Nico stuck out his tongue and leaned into Leos arms. "Besides they can't touch me. They touch me I'll blow up."

"Wait what-"

"I'm joking." Nico laughed as he kissed Leos cheek again. "I'm not going to let them take me."

"You are an evil person Nico diangelo." Leo laughed. Nico kissed Leos cheek and pulled Leo close.

"We'll get the others back somehow okay? They aren't going to be frozen forever." Nico held onto Leo. "For now please get some rest. You need it." Leo didn't want to fall asleep but his eyes drifted shut and he leaned into Nico.

"I hope you are right about this Nico." Leo whispered. "Because I wouldn't want to lose you as well."

A.n. I'm so sorry this chapter sucked don't kill me! Kinda been working a lot and then kinda not writing cuz writers block is a thing that exists in my head and I really hate it anyways, tell me what you liked/disliked about this chapter!