sorry!!! and also preview for next chapter!

I am so sorry I haven't been updating much I've just been a little stressed and you guys definitely make me smile with your comments and the votes and all the reads like I don't even know what you are on but i love you. I'll probably update within the next week but here's a preview of the next chapter! Also: what the quiznak! Is this real???

 I'll probably update within the next week but here's a preview of the next chapter! Also: what the quiznak! Is this real???

Chapter fourty-three: Frozen references...can we end it here?

Leo screamed and fell to the ground holding his now bleeding leg. He turned his head around quickly and met with Nicos horrified expression.

"Get out!" Leo screamed. "Please I don't need them getting you as well! Get back to camp-" Nico placed his lips on Leos. Nico pulled away.

"Not without you." He wrapped Leos arm under his and started to carry him. "We'll find a way-" khione appeared out of nowhere and knocked them away from each other. She smirked triumphantly as she sauntered over to Nico lifting him up.

"No! Khione please!" Leo had tears falling down his cheeks as frost crept it's way over Nicos arm. She held him by his throat and the frost started to cover his face. His lips started to turn blue and Leo screamed in horror. "NO!"

"You are so slow." She turned and faced Leo as she dropped Nico to the ground. Nico was gasping for air. "I'm not turning him into a statue just yet...ill make you two suffer." She walked out and Leo got to his feet walking over to Nico. Leo pulled off nicos jacket and threw it back around Nicos shoulders.

"I'm so stupid I'm sorry this is all my fault-" Nico placed his lips on Leos. He pulled away and smiled.

"I love you Leo. So please just shut up and stop blaming yourself." Leo blushed as he held Nico.

"You are evil." Leo stuck out his tongue.

"Take this back you need it more than me, I can handle this cold." Nico tried to hand the jacket back but Leo shook his head.

"She just tried to freeze you to death Nico I'm not risking it." Leo pulled Nico close and placed his head on his shoulder. "I am not losing you...."

"You aren't going to, I promise." Nico whispered. Leo smiled.

Okay there's the preview for the next chapter! That's about halfway through the chapter and I'm going to just let you guess what's going down and stuff until I actually update! Again I'm sorry I haven't updated I've been writing my other stories and also work and other things have distracted me from writing!