twenty-seven: I swear I'm not trying to break your hearts or anything!

***Percy***

Kana stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Percys waist. Percy glared at her.

"Seriously get off of me." Percy shoved her away. "You killed Annabeth! You expect me to kill my mother of all people and-" she leaned forward and kissed him and he shoved her away. "I'm not going to kill her." Kana laughed.

"Need a little more incentive?" She asked. Percy glared at her.

"If you hurt my friends-"

"Just look at this." She made a piece of paper appear in her hands. Percy took it slowly and looked at it.

Dear everyone,

I'm sorry I never told you I was feeling this way. I don't even know why I'm leaving this note anyways! Not like you'll even look for one...look I was having a tough time with what went down between me and Smelly-

Percy ripped the note and threw it at kana.

"Why do you have this?" Percy asked. She smiled.

"To give you a reason to do what I say. You're the one who wrote it. That why you didnt read any further Percy? Didn't want to relive it?" Kana asked. Percy glared at her as tears filled his eyes.

"I am not doing what you say! That note was written a long time ago-"

"You went into full detail about what happened Percy, were you hoping that if you went through with your plan that someone would have found it and done something to him?" She asked. Percy clenched his fists.

"He's a piece of shit! He's always been. He's now just a statue because of medusa and you know what? I'm glad about that!" Percy glared at kana. "I am still not going to kill my mother!"

"Did you ever tell her what he did?" She asked. Percy shook his head quickly.

"No! Why...if she knew it would break her heart!" Percy cried as he backed away from kana as she grabbed his arm again.

"We're telling her and then you are going to kill her or one of your friends die." She said. Percy shook his head.

"No!" Percy started to cry as he violently shook his head. "I won't touch her! And I wont let you touch her!"

"Oh well, come on Jackson. Time to pay momma dearest a visit." She grabbed hold of Percy and smirked as they flashed into his mother's living room.

"PERCY!" say dropped the tray she was carrying and backed up. "A call would have been nice to warn me you were coming over sweetie." She laughed as she went to hug Percy but Percy backed away and shook his head.

"Mom-"

"Sally, I'm kana." Kana stepped forward. "I'm here to make sure Percy tells you the truth." She folded her arms across her chest and glared at Percy.

"Percy what's this about?" Sally asked.

"Don't." Percy glared at Kana.

"Percy?" Sally asked worriedly.

"Mom she-"

"Shut it Jackson, ill tell her myself." Kana snapped her fingers and Percy suddenly couldnt speak. He shook his head violently.

"What did you just do!" Sally asked shocked.

"I shut him so he can't stop me from showing this." Kana snapped her fingers and the note that Percy wrote appeared in her hands. Percy tried to reach for it but kana handed it to Sally. Sally looked at Percy.

"Percy why didn't you want me to see this note? What's so bad?" She asked. Kana snapped her fingers and Percy just shook his head.

"It's about Gabe, mom." Percy said. Sally slowly opened the note and read it. She gasped and looked up at Percy.

"Oh my Go-"

"Mom-"

"Percy!" Sally screamed angrily. Percy backed away from Sally.

"I didn't tell you about that because it was written when I was younger mom!" Percy cried. Sally rolled her eyes and wiped her tear stained face.

"That doesn't mean that this note didn't have some meaning to you at the time...you were going to leave me? Leave this world?" Sally asked.

"Mom-"

"Don't you dare tell me lies Percy! Truth, now." Sally growled.

"Yes, I was going to...but I didn't! I'm still here! That was before everything with camp and-"

"Why didn't you tell me he-"

"And have him hurt you instead?! No!" Percy cried. "Are you insane mom? I would never let him hurt you!"

"PERCY!" Sally just rolled her eyes and walked back into the kitchen.

"I like her, she's hilarious." Kana laughed.

"And yet you want me to kill her." Percy whispered at kana and folded his arms across his chest and glared at her.

"Hey Sally, had camp told you what happened?" Kana called. Sally walked into the room again and raised her eyebrow at Percy.

"No, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Well let's see, Percy and his friends were kidnapped, and tortured. Percy was taken over by Kronos. Let's see what else...Annabeth is dead-"

"You killed her!" Percy growled.

"Wait, Percy you were tortured?" Sally backed up a bit. Percy face palmed.

"Seriously mom?" Percy asked.

"I sent Percy here to kill you." The blade materialized in Percys hand and Percy backed away. Sally glared at kana. "I showed you the note so you die knowing you did nothing to save Percy from that man, you didnt save him from kronos and you can't save him from me-"

"Just shut up you bitch." Percy suddenly lashed out stabbing kana in the chest with the knife. Sally gasped as kana shriveled into dust. Percy started crying and leaned over pulling Sally into a hug. Sally held him close.

"Are you alright Percy?" Sally asked. Percy nodded his head and held onto Sally tighter.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Percy started crying. "A-And kana S-She killed Annabeth..." there was a knock at the door and Sally wiped her tears and walked over to the door turning back to Percy.

"I'm sure Annabeth isn't really dead dear." Sally wiped her face one last time. "Who knows maybe this is her knocking." Sally laughed and Percy smiled.

"Yeah, she's alive and well and at the door." Percy shook his head. "Sadly it can't be her because I watched kana kill her." Sally sighed. "I can only wish she was alive." Sally went and opened the door.

"Can I help-" she stopped talking and gasped. "Annabeth!"

****A.N. cliff hangers are so much fun! until the author doesn't ups for months on end lmao that's not what's going to happen I hope haha hopefully....you guys like this chapter?****