twenty: I don't care if your king of the gods

***            Jason              ***

"Are you an idiot!" Jason screamed. Every other God turned to look at Jason in shock.  "You just sentenced him to death basically! He's our friend!"

"He's also the one who asked Zeus to send him to exile young hero." Hera said.

"You shut up!" Jason growled.

"Jason!" Piper cried.

"No! Do you even care that he's gone?!  We could have helped him!" Jason screamed. Annabeth stepped out of a room covered in blood and Jason went silent. "No..." He walked over to Annabeth and pulled her into a hug. She was crying so hard.

"Apollo is going to keep trying but...it's not looking too good. Percy is going to die." She mumbled.

"I'm so sorry poi-" Athena looked around for a moment. "Where did he go?"

"His son is dying, you really think he'd stay here?" Piper asked.

"Pipes!" Jason cried. "When did he even leave?"

"A few minutes ago before Annabeth came out. He told me he's going out." She shrugged. "He's a God Jason, can't stop him."

"He's going the only place a father would go if he wasn't the only family in the picture. He's going to find Sally jackson." Hera said.

"Being Sally here!" Annabeth said quickly. "I think if she's here...m-maybe Percy will push to live long enough for Apollo to fix him..."

"I can't fix someone who doesn't want to be fixed Annabeth." Apollo stepped out of the room Percy was in with a clipboard.

"Apollo please-"

"I can try father." Apollo looked at Zeus. "Can you bring her here?"

"I can't bring her and Paul here-"

"OH COME ON LORD ZEUS! PERCY NEEDS HIS MOTHER!" Piper shouted.

"Piper!" Aphrodite shouted.

"Mom, you of all people should know the love of a mother for her child will never fade even if the child is gone! She's the only person who can save Percy now..." piper looked at Zeus. "So please Lord Zeus." Zeus nodded his head.

"Alright." He mumbled.

"Just hurry." Apollo mumbled. "He's fighting it but I don't think he'll last much longer." Apollo grabbed Annabeths hand. "He'll last he's a fighter." He let go and walked back into the room. There was a flash and Sally, Paul and poisidon appeared.

"Where is he?" Sally asked worriedly.

"Is everything alright?" Artemis asked as she and Thalia entered the room.

"Lady Artemis-"

"I was called by my brother. Where is he?" She asked. Zeus pointed towards the room that Apollo had taken Percy.

"Who's the patient?" Thalia asked as she set her stuff down. She looked up at Zeus. "Well? There are two demigods missing right now and I would like to know if I'm helping Percy or Leo." She stood up with a bag of medical supplies. "Not to mention all of you are covered in bruises and Nico is covered in scars. What in the world happened to you guys?"

"Your asking a lot of questions..." Jason grumbled as he looked at his sister.

"And I expect an answer to every single one of them right now!" Thalia cried. Artemis walked towards the room and then looked back.

"Take care of the demigods that are out here I'll help my brother." She entered the room and Thalia turned to everyone.

"Who is in there?" Thalia asked Nico as she helped with his wounds. Nico looked over at Annabeth.