fourty-three: Frozen references...can we end it here?

***Leo***

Leo winced when he felt the cold on his wrist travel up his arm. He glared at khione and bit his lip. She smiled and more ice traveled up his arm. He cried out when he felt the cold wrap around his neck like her cold fingers.

"Are you going to give up yet little useless pathetic excuse for a-"

"He is a hero!" Nico shouted from where he was. Khione growled and turned to face Nico.

"Nico!" Leo cried out in horror as khione started to freeze him. Tears filled Leos eyes as he watched the ice travel around Nico. "Please stop! Nico!" Leo tried to move but he was frozen and couldn't. He just sat back and watched in horror. Leo bit his lip and screamed as he suddenly ran at khione knocking her to the ground. He winced as he realized that he had cut his leg, probably on the ice that encased it before he ran for Nico. that hurt a lot more than he realized. Leo screamed and fell to the ground holding his now bleeding leg. He turned his head around quickly and met with Nicos horrified expression.

"Get out!" Leo screamed. "Please I don't need them getting you as well! Get back to camp-" Nico placed his lips on Leos. Nico pulled away.

"Not without you." He wrapped Leos arm under his and started to carry him. "We'll find a way-" khione appeared out of nowhere and knocked them away from each other. She smirked triumphantly as she sauntered over to Nico lifting him up.

"No! Khione please!" Leo had tears falling down his cheeks as frost crept it's way over Nicos arm. She held him by his throat and the frost started to cover his face. His lips started to turn blue and Leo screamed in horror. "NO!"

"You are so slow." She turned and faced Leo as she dropped Nico to the ground. Nico was gasping for air. "I'm not turning him into a statue just yet...ill make you two suffer." She walked out and Leo got to his feet walking over to Nico. Leo pulled off nicos jacket and threw it back around Nicos shoulders.

"I'm so stupid I'm sorry this is all my fault-" Nico placed his lips on Leos. He pulled away and smiled.

"I love you Leo. So please just shut up and stop blaming yourself." Leo blushed as he held Nico.

"You are evil." Leo stuck out his tongue.

"Take this back you need it more than me, I can handle this cold." Nico tried to hand the jacket back but Leo shook his head.

"She just tried to freeze you to death Nico I'm not risking it." Leo pulled Nico close and placed his head on his shoulder. "I am not losing you...."

"You aren't going to, I promise." Nico whispered. Leo smiled.

"Oh, how sweet. Love birds!" Khione flashed a smile and leo glared at her. "No wonder why you stopped flirting with me." She walked over to them and placed her cold hand on his cheek. Leo flinched and she smiled. "That's cool."

"I hate you ice princess." Leo growled. Khione laughed.

"I'm more of a queen, think of me like Elsa of-"

"Nope. No way. She was at least good in the end." Leo said.

"Are you two really going to sit here and argue about frozen of all things?" Nico asked as he looked between the two. Leo smirked.

"She's just jealous." Leo laughed. Khione pouted.

"I am not jealous of you!" She shouted.

"Okay so you're mad that I'm actually loved and..." Leo stopped talking and smirked. "Oh khione, if only there were someone out there who loved you!" Leo started cackling.

"Leo!" Nico cried. Khione laughed and they both turned around and looked at her shocked. She covered her mouth.

"Guess you are correct. You get all the love from your friends and I have nobody...im too cold for people to care about me." She sighed. "I'm sorry." She walked away and Nico looked at Leo.

"How did that work?" He asked. Leo shrugged.

"Honestly I have no idea." Leo walked over to Nico and pulled him into a tight hug. "I'm so glad she didn't kill you."

"Are you kidding me? I'm glad she didn't just kill you!" Nico cried. "You are such an idiot!" Leo laughed.

"But I'm your idiot." He said. Nico rolled his eyes. Suddenly the door opened and they looked up to see the others wrapped in blankets. "What-"

"Leo! Nico!" Percy was the first to react. He ran over to them and they were pulled into a hug. Percy was still ice cold but at least he wasn't a statue. Everyone else ran over and they all sat in a group hug. Khione watched and leo looked up, pulling away from the group he walked over to her.

"Why?" Leo asked. Khione looked at Leo.

"I want to be Elsa." She said with a smile. Leo smiled a little and looked at the others who were talking to Nico and glancing over at Leo.

"I say you make one bad ass Elsa." He said. She smiled at him.

"You may leave with your friends." She said. Leo nodded and thanked her.

"Thanks for not killing us." Leo said quickly. She laughed.

"If you dont leave I just might start regretting it." She said as she pouted. Leo laughed and she smiled again.

"You may be evil, and cold...but I like the fact that you are warm enough to have a heart." Leo started to walk away but turned back to look at her. "I'll visit if you'd like." He said. "Everybody even villains deserve to have friends."

"I thought we established I'm no villain." She huffed.

"You established that, I didn't." He said as he walked away with a smile. The others were waiting for him.

"So she's just letting us go?" Percy asked. Leo nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, so let's go before she changes her mind." Leo laughed out. They left and leo grabbed hold of Nicos hand. He wasn't letting him go.

A.n. sorry this took forever to update! I have been really stressed and I just needed to collect my thoughts on how I would write this chapter I really hoped you liked it!