thirty-six: Losing...again? (part one)

***Nico***

Nico watched in horror as Leo lit his hands on fire and ran at kana. Kana screamed as Leo threw flames at her and she fell to the ground smoking.

"Le-" kanas brother came up behind Nico and grabbed hold of him and Nico cried out in pain as his arm was shoved behind his back. He felt a hand go over his mouth and his cries became muffled.

"Just watch." Her brother growled. Nico stared in horror as Leo was knocked to the ground, his flames disappeared and he shakely tried to get himself back to his feet. Kana walked over and kicked him. He cried out but lit his hands on fire causing her to back up. He caught the end of her dress and she screamed in fear. Leo put it out and then huffed as he got to his feet again.

"I am not going to harm you with my flames! I will not do it!" Leo slammed his fist into the ground causing cracks to form. He screamed and fell to his knees.

"L-Leo-" Leo looked up and looked at Nico. He smiled goofily getting to his feet. His smile turned into a frown when he saw Nico being held by kanas brother.

"Let him go." Leo said. Kanas brother laughed.

"Not until one of you finish the fight." He said.

"Leo behin-" he covered Nicos mouth. Leo turned around to find kana standing behind him. She lashed out and hit his face and he fell down.

"Too bad he's not going to put up much of a fight." Kana caused something to surround Leo and it started shrinking. Leo started to scream in pain and Nico watched with horror. Leo passed out and kana released the bubble around him. She smirked.

"Fire can't breath without oxygen." She said.

***A.n. sorry this chappie was so short! Hope you liked it anyways***