thirteen: torture

-----  Leo -------

Leo screamed. He screamed and screamed and screamed. The monsters listened to what calypso had said and they've been coming in and leaving messages so that Leo can remember who he was dealing with. He had so many scars all over his arms and legs and chest he didn't even know if he looked the same anymore. They were using celestial bronze because of wanting to leave their mark. Leo pulled himself to his knees and groaned as the door to his cell opened up.

"W-what is it t-this t-time?" Leo choked out. "W-want my shirt o-off again? I do ha-have a n-nice body." Leo tried his best to laugh but it only turned into a huge coughing fit. He heard the person curse. Leo lifted his head to find calypso.

"Did you really think they wouldn't find a way to torture you?" She asked. Leo bit his lip and looked into her eyes.

"I knew th-they would figure i-it out sooner or l-later, they are im-mortal monsters who've been k-killed by celestial bronze." Leo stated. She walked over with a canteen.

"Drink it, Percy Jackson gave it to me when I told him what was happening." She said. Leo raised his eyebrow at that.

"He t-trusted you?" Leo asked. She huffed.

"Just drink the nectar." She handed the canteen to him. Leo shakely took it but just stared at it.

"I can't." He whispered.

"What do you mean you can't?" She asked.

"I just can't calypso-" suddenly the door opened.

"Sorry didn't realize you were in here calypso." A Cyclops mumbled. Calypso looked up and smiled.

"Well I'm not going to dirty myself up again by torturing a demigod, I already have to clean blood off my dress!" She sounded so much like a child of Aphrodite that Leo cringed.

"So may I join you?" He asked. Leo looked at the Cyclops.

"Sure Cyclops." She grumbled.

"Come on, don't be like that!" He walked in and wrapped his arms around calypso. "I could always get mimas in here to take care of the punk."

"Why don't we leave Leo Valdez alone for a little while." Calypso stared at Leo.

"Are you trying to protect him after what he's done to you?" The Cyclops asked.

"HE'S DONE NOTHING!" calypso shoved the Cyclops. "Nothing that deserves this!" Calypso ran out of the room. The Cyclops turned to look at Leo.

"What exactly is miss c-crazy over there c-complaining about?" Leo asked. He walked over to Leo. Leo couldn't move so he just stared at the Cyclops. "B-breath m-mint." Leo chuckled. The Cyclops grew frustrated and punched Leo in the stomach. Leo gasped for air. He chuckled and tied chains on Leo's wrist which lifted him into the air. Leo gasped as pain courses it's way into his arms.

"Fully awake now?" He laughed. Leo spat into the Cyclops face and grit his teeth in pain. He muttered a few curses. This hurt. "Calypso said you didn't deserve to be tortured anymore but I say that maybe mimas would have a little fun with the son of his greatest enemy."

"Oh come on, your going to let a giant have all the fun?" Leo taunted.

"Yes Valdez, and this will be the end of you no matter how much nectar she gives you." He exited the room. Leo was left dangling above the ground.

(A.n. was going to leave it there but decided to switch to Percy instead!)

-----------           Percy        ------------

Percy opened his eyes and found the others laying down curled up either in each others arms or by themselves. Percy caught sight of Nico looking paler than before and holding his arm to his chest.

"Nico?" Percy asked. Nico looked over at Percy.

"Oh my God's!" Nico stood and ran over to Percy. Percy looked at him curiously.

"Nico are you okay?" Percy asked. Nico was staring at him.

"Percy, calypso tortured you in front of us and when you finally passed out she went after me...do you not remember?" Nico asked.

"Not Really." Percy said. Percy tried to stand but he couldn't feel his legs. "Nico.....why can't I feel my legs?"

"She put some venom in them.....i got it out but you won't feel your legs for the next few hours." Nico mumbled.

"Where's Annabeth?" Percy asked. Nico pointed over at piper who was whispering into a sleeping Annabeths ear.

"Piper had to help her fall asleep." Nico said. "It was hard on all of us hearing your screams Percy..." Nico looked at his hands. "I can't tell the others this Percy, Leo can't die. If he does he'll just come back. He's immortal now. " Percy raised his eyebrow at that.

"So thats what she meant..." Percy looked at the cell door. "So he'll be okay right?"

"Probobly mentally exhausted, but if they use celestial bronze on him...percy you know what that alone can do to anyone who isn't mortal let alone a immortal." Nico glanced at the door worriedly.

"Leo will be okay." Percy looked at his hands. Suddenly the door to the cell they were all in flung open and a giant stood in the doorway. His shadow cascaded over Percy and Nico and Nico immediately gripped Percys hand.

"P-Percy..." Nico looked at Percy who shook his head.

"He won't hurt you Nico." Percy said. The giant laughed.

"Hes right death boy. Only here for water boy here." The giant forced Percy to stand up. Percy whimpered in pain. His legs still hurt a lot. "This is what the oh so great son of Poseidon has been reduced to? You won't be much fun." Percy just laughed.

"Dam, maybe I'll try harder to not be so broken after someone tortures me." Percy just glared at the giant.

"P-Please don't hurt him." Nico gasped out. The giant smirked.

"Well this is fun." The giant laughed out. "But the son of Poseidon is weak and shall die tonight." He lifted Percy up and dragged him out of the cell. Percy glanced back once more at all his friends as the giant dragged him out of the room. The giant shook his head letting basalisks fall to the ground around them.

"Whatever you do polybotes, just don't hurt my friends." Percy gave up on keeping his eyes open he just slumped to the ground.