Ten: Piper messes up big time

---------  Leo  ----------

Leo walked down to Percys room carrying Percy when Annabeth walked out of her room carrying a notebook. Her eyes widened when they landed on Percy.

"What happened!" She shouted. That must have alerted everyone else because they all ran out of the areas they were in.

"Nico happened." Leo laughed. "It was just that Percy was making jokes about us and-"

"And Nico attacked him?!" Annabeth growled out.

"Yeah-"

"Why didn't you stop him!" Jason asked angrily.

"Well I'm sorry! Aphrodite decided that it was okay to pop into my mind!" Leo shouted. Piper raised her eyebrow.

"Woah what! My mother was in your mind??" She asked.

"Yeah." Leo said.

"Why though? Doesn't she only deal with the matters of the heart?" Annabeth looked over at piper. Piper immediately squealed, compleatly out of character for her.

"OH MY GOD'S LEO'S IN LOVE!" piper covered her mouth and giggled.

"Geez pipes you sound like an actual child of Aphrodite." Jason laughed as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"So Leo's in love? But with who?" Annabeth asked as she looked over at Leo. Leo blushed.

"That is none of your business we have to take care of Percy here." Leo mumbled as he carried Percy into his room and then walked back into the deck.  He screamed as he looked down and saw he was glowing. He heard someone coming from behind him but didn't say anything. The light died down and the person laughed.

"Dam Leo." Frank. Leo lifted his head and turned around to face Frank. "Okay you were serious about the whole Aphrodite thing cuz um..." He made a circle around his face with his hand. "She went a little crazy." Leo walked over and looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Oh my God's what did she do to me!" Leo squeaked. Leo's hair was gelled back and perfectly straight, his face had been covered in makeup, he had a tattoo on his arm and Leo laughed hard at Aphrodite. Serioulsy? Hot stuff was a joke why'd she have to actually tattoo on on his arm? He still wore a white shirt but it wasnt covered in oil anymore. His jeans were sewed up and fit him perfectly. His tool belt was there and shining like it was brand new. But Leo freaked when he realized his suspenders were gone. "APHRODITE WHERE ARE THEY!" Leo ran towards his cabin.

"Leo what are you up too?" Piper walked into the room. Tears filled Leo's eyes.

"She took them...they disappeared when she changed my clothes!" Leo cried. Piper sat down on Leo's bed.

"Leo everything's going to be fine." She said. "I mean, they are just suspenders-"

"Piper if your going to be like that get out of here!" Leo cried.

"Why are they so important to you?" She asked.

"They belonged to someone really special to me." Leo said. He bit his lip and glared at piper. "Seriously quit the charm speak, just get out."

"Leo, they'll return when the spell wears off." She said. Leo shook his head.

"Piper your mom sucks! I don't want to look this!" Leo gestured at himself. "I want to look normal again! God's I feel like I look like a supermodel. And not the superhero kind like Jason but the one that always tries too hard at looking cool."

"But you are cool Leo." Piper said. Leo rolled his eyes and stood up walking over to the razor he kept in his bedside table. "What are you doing with that?" She questioned.

"This." Leo placed it to his arm and sliced. Piper gasped.

"LEO WHAT THE HADES!" She screamed as she jumped up running towards him with something to stop the bleeding. She looked at his arm and her eyes widened. "How..." She ran her hand over the arm.

"I want to be normal invisible Leo again, but no matter what I do I always end up messing it up." Leo sat down on his bed. "I'm such an idiot."

"Y-you...not possible how are you not-"

"Piper, I'm immortal." Leo grumbled. "Remember when I had died? Yeah well a goddess decided along with the fates apparently that they wanted me to live, so even if I wanted to cut my wound heals automatically. I can't kill myself and neither can any monsters. You said I was cool? Well now I'm a freak! I can't die piper, and it's not like you care either way since you never noticed before..." Leo bit his lip and looked away. "I'm sorry I-"

"It's fine Leo, your right I didn't notice that my friend wanted to die." She said as she grabbed his arm. "But you also didn't show any signs of wanting to." Leo lit himself on fire and piper immediately backed away. "That was uncalled for!" She screamed. 

"Get out." Leo glared at piper. "Now." Piper ran out of the room tears in her eyes but Leo honestly didn't care. She said he didn't show signs and that's why they didn't notice but when someone wants to die they hide behind a mask of emotions. Was she really turning into a true child of Aphrodite? Vain and idiotic only caring about love and beauty? Leo walked over to his door and locked it tight. He leaned back against it as tears flowed down his face. Suddenly he felt someone's arms wrap around him and he leaned into the touch. He knew who it was without having to look up.

"Leo, look at me." Leo opened his eyes and looked up into those dark black orbs. "It'll be okay." Nico rubbed Leo's now straight hair out of place only to have it go right back into place.

"I hate this makeover." Leo grumbled. Nico laughed.

"You do look ridiculous." Nico chuckled.

"Oh shut it death boy." Leo grumbled. They heard a knock on the door and Leo wiped his eyes and unlocked the door opening it to find a very angry Jason, a confused Annabeth, Percy, Frank and Hazel and a very bandaged up piper.

"What did you do?!" Jason shouted. Nico stepped in front of Leo protectivly.

"Guys you don't understand. Piper brought that onto herself." Nico growled.

"Oh really? What did I do?" Piper asked. Leo glared at her.

"All of you just get out!" Leo shouted. "Please." Leo walked over to his bed. Everyone but Nico and Percy left. "Percy that means you as well."

"I'm sorry I didn't notice you were hiding Leo." Percy placed something down on a table by the door. "I really am." He walked out. Leo let tears fall down his cheeks as Nico sat down next to him.

"It'll be okay." Nico leaned into Leo and they both fell asleep laying next to eachother.