twenty-nine: a demigod and a God get arrested...sounds like a bad joke

***A.N. you are going to hate me probobly for this chapter***

                   ***Percy***

Percy moved the hair from Sallys face as tears fell down his cheeks. The women who stabbed her disappeared leaving him holding her wound.

"Mom please hold on..." He sniffles and tries to put as much pressure on the wound as he can.

"P-Percy." Sally reached up with a bloody hand and touched his face. "I love you so much. T-this isn't your fault."

"M-Mom please I-Im going to call someone please just stick around- longer-"

"P-Percy, I'm sorry." Sally wiped away his tears and smiled. "I wanted to protect you longer from this world."

"Percy? Sally?" Poseidon walked through the door until he reached them. He kneeled down and helped Percy hold pressure on the wound. "What happened?" Percy shook his head.

"I-Its my fault." Percy whimpered as he held pressure.

"Percy don't you dare blame yourself!" Sally smacked his arm weakly.

"Mom yo-your dying! She stabbed you!" Percy cried.

"I was protecting you Percy." Sally looked at Poseidon. "Just like-"

"Mom don't." Percy shook his head and wiped his tears. "You need to get help we shouldn't talk about this until you get better."

"Percy, dont argue with your mother." Poseidon looked down at Sally sadly. "But he's right Sally, we need to get help."

"I was just protecting Percy like he protected me." Sally had tears falling down her cheeks.

"What do you mean by that Sally?" He asked as he looked at Percy.

"Mom-"

"You didnt know either?" Sally asked. Poseidon looked at his hands as he held her wound.

"About what?" He looked back up and looked at Percy who was shaking his head.

"Gabe abused Percy and threatened my life, Percy kept quiet about it because he didn't want me to know..." Sally looked at Percy and wiped away the tears. "Don't cry Percy-"

"I'm not crying over that mom it's just I don't want to be alone, I can't lose you! Not like this..."

"Percy, you are never alone." She smiled at him and Percy shook his head.

"I am if you aren't here mom! You can't go!" Percy looked at his bloody hands and then at his father. "Can't you do something!" Percy shouted. He shook his head sadly and held Sallys hand.

"I'm sorry Percy I can't do anything." He said.

"Save her! You can save her-"

"Perc-"

Percy started to cry as Sally held his hand tightly. "I love you." She smiled and kissed his hand as she closed her eyes.

"N-NO!" Tears filled Percys eyes. Poseidon lifted Sally up and carried her to the couch in the living room. He turned back to look at Percy as he made it so Sally looked like she was just sleeping. Percy was staring at his bloody hands. "This is all my fault..."

"Percy you know she wouldn't want you to blame yourself-"

"Leo was sent away because of me and he was cursed! Some of my friends died because of my stupidity! Annabeth she's gone because I tried to save them-"

"Percy please stop blaming yourself!" Poseidon grabbed Percys arms and pulled him into a hug. "This isn't your fault." He held onto his crying son until he fell asleep in his arms. Percy didn't want to wake up. He wanted to stay asleep in his father's arms as if it was a normal thing. He's going to wake up and all of this was going to be a dream...right?